swedish rapper shot and murdered (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eck

Rookie
Chill tough guy, We love rap in Sweden
Because rap is about real life struggles and hardships and overcoming them... Real rap anyway, metal is just a loud noise wi some guy screaming into a mic some shite noone can understand.... Metal is demonic evil garbage,, but hey each to their own, you like it then Aw good but I prefer rap..... I really do live that life šŸ˜Ž

Eck

Rookie
Yeah I'm swedish. And I listen to and make a lot of metal. I watch shows about every weekend. I'm living the life mate. So I don't understand why so many niggers and wannabe Arabs are listening to shit over here nowadays. It's because of the fucking Arabs and niggers who invaded in 2015
Cos metal Is just noise and screaming, it's garbage šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...

va062906

NewbieX
When niggers and wiggers pull up next to me in their cars with that annoying, loud ass rap...stuff flowing. It's not music. There is no singing. It's just talking words.. So, the Swedes are learning from the broes over here? No wonder then. Bring out the can of Raid while you can still see them...
Shut your cracker ass up!!!! The snowbunnies love it!!!!!! The browning is happening as we speak!!!! Lol!!! Y'all keep getting pregnant by us!!!!!!

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Okey, please tell me when you Get it
1636812227878.jpeg

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
Anyone have link for sweden rapper (Einar) murder? Apparently 1 year ago he got kidnapped, but escaped a while ago, claiming it was a PR stunt but the videos the alleged gang took of him didnā€™t look ā€œfakeā€.
4 days ago he got killed and the gang who shot him, filmed insulting him, chasing him and shooting him and went close up to his body.

well live like a rapper die like a rapper

Anyone have link for sweden rapper (Einar) murder? Apparently 1 year ago he got kidnapped, but escaped a while ago, claiming it was a PR stunt but the videos the alleged gang took of him didnā€™t look ā€œfakeā€.
4 days ago he got killed and the gang who shot him, filmed insulting him, chasing him and shooting him and went close up to his body.

Yeah I'm swedish. And I listen to and make a lot of metal. I watch shows about every weekend. I'm living the life mate. So I don't understand why so many niggers and wannabe Arabs are listening to shit over here nowadays. It's because of the fucking Arabs and niggers who invaded in 2015
You fucking Greco-Roman fagot Europeans have invaded the whole fucking planet and have been stealing its resources ever since how the fuck do you think you degenerate fagots became rich on the planet?

Back