disaster Tai Chi Guy Thinks He Can Take On Tyson (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Robocok

Fresh Meat
North florida
I visited Jacksonville in 2020. Had a great time on my friend's boat. I recommend 10th planet bjj in Jacksonville. I dropped in at 10th planet in southern California a few years back and they have some killers.

Try your street technique there.

JawshSB

Rookie
I visited Jacksonville in 2020. Had a great time on my friend's boat. I recommend 10th planet bjj in Jacksonville. I dropped in at 10th planet in southern California a few years back and they have some killers.

Try your street technique there.
you didnt answer where you live.

Give me some metrics of your stength. I can bench 2-45 plates on each side, do 20 pull ups in one sitting and run 2-4 miles several times a week, i weigh 210 lbs

Last edited:

Robocok

Fresh Meat
Easy, Vulcan nerve pinch them all. Duh
Haha ok

Give me some metrics of your stength. I can bench 2-45 plates on each side, do 20 pull ups in one sitting and run 2-4 miles several times a week, i weigh 210 lbs
Our fitness and weight is almost identical and I don't consider myself strong. 2 plates on each side is pretty average. I have a younger coworker who can bench 315. Strength and size is a factor but technique is more important.

Remember, I said from the get go that, in the event of an altercation, my plan is to de-escalate or run before fighting. I also reserve the right to confidently declare myself the likely victor in a hypothetical engagement from the safety and comfort of my couch without backing anything up.

I'm better than most of the guys on the street because I train, but I am just a regular dude in the gym. Not a beginner, not advanced. Maybe you have a weapon, maybe you bring help, maybe you attack when I'm not expecting it, maybe you just start to mess with me in my life somehow. I'm not going to risk my health or safety over some online stuff.

You said that 'fairy martial arts don't work', and "martial arts" is a wide umbrella that includes wrestling, bjj, boxing, muay thai, karate, etc. I'm calling BS on that. Forget about me saying that I probably sleep you. I'm just a white belt. If you want to test yourself against any of those arts, find you a brown or black belt of similar size and ask to have a spar or roll with them. They're going to show you what's up really quick and you'll be more careful like me about how you talk because they will humble you, especially if you walk in swinging your dick around.

Also, I would be careful about your attitude and energy when you walk into a new gym asking to spar. Be humble and don't talk shit unless you are confident in your belief that it's all fairy BS.

This guy is a lot stronger than you and see how the instructor humbled him.

Last edited:

bigbopper

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the Newton”
The very practise of being a ‘warrior’
Isn’t to be skilled, or to win, it’s to be adaptable and confident winning and losing both ‘easy’ fights and ‘hard’ fights alike; even facing your death within that question.
There’s little point in squaring off due to perceived disrespect on the character of one’s individual martial science - both of you gentlemen are right… we are all United by the mutual exploration of different martial sciences.

JawshSB

Rookie
Haha ok

Our fitness and weight is almost identical and I don't consider myself strong. 2 plates on each side is pretty average. I have a younger coworker who can bench 315. Strength and size is a factor but technique is more important.

Remember, I said from the get go that, in the event of an altercation, my plan is to de-escalate or run before fighting. I also reserve the right to confidently declare myself the likely victor in a hypothetical engagement from the safety and comfort of my couch without backing anything up.

I'm better than most of the guys on the street because I train, but I am just a regular dude in the gym. Not a beginner, not advanced. Maybe you have a weapon, maybe you bring help, maybe you attack when I'm not expecting it, maybe you just start to mess with me in my life somehow. I'm not going to risk my health or safety over some online stuff.

You said that 'fairy martial arts don't work', and "martial arts" is a wide umbrella that includes wrestling, bjj, boxing, muay thai, karate, etc. I'm calling BS on that. Forget about me saying that I probably sleep you. I'm just a white belt. If you want to test yourself against any of those arts, find you a brown or black belt of similar size and ask to have a spar or roll with them. They're going to show you what's up really quick and you'll be more careful like me about how you talk because they will humble you, especially if you walk in swinging your dick around.

Also, I would be careful about your attitude and energy when you walk into a new gym asking to spar. Be humble and don't talk shit unless you are confident in your belief that it's all fairy BS.

This guy is a lot stronger than you and see how the instructor humbled him.

Ok got it, you want to be humble about it.

Back