disaster Taking The Fam On A Drive (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
You take responsibility for their stupidity the second you go along with it. Because if i'm in the vehicle I'm getting out as soon as you pull up to the river. Hell I'll have a better chance wading across then being in a two ton hollow rock on wheels.

You take responsibility for their stupidity the second you go along with it. Because if i'm in the vehicle I'm getting out as soon as you pull up to the river. Hell I'll have a better chance wading across then being in a two ton hollow rock on wheels.
Another thing is you can't be going that slow across it. You have to keep water from getting sucked up into the engine. Any vehicle can make it across but it has to be at the right speed and that speed could make it so you are driving blind.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Another thing is you can't be going that slow across it. You have to keep water from getting sucked up into the engine. Any vehicle can make it across but it has to be at the right speed and that speed could make it so you are driving blind.
Rushing water only has to be deep enough to reach the floor boards of your vehicle to float if off the road. If the water is deep enough where it can get sucked into the engine you would likely already be floating away before the engine stalled anyway.

Cause it's a grown man with his kid in the truck,I think. Driving right along the edge too with water going at that speed and depth. Pure stupid NPC shit cause no human can be that dumb.
Many humans are most definitely that dumb. Grown men with children can be just as dumb as grown men without children.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Rushing water only has to be deep enough to reach the floor boards of your vehicle to float if off the road. If the water is deep enough where it can get sucked into the engine you would likely already be floating away before the engine stalled anyway.

Many humans are most definitely that dumb. Grown men with children can be just as dumb as grown men without children.
As long as the distance to reach is less than 330 Ft when you contact the water you will make it across at a speed of 30 mph which is when aquaplaning occurs. The crossing speed of the water needs to be less than 15 mph.
And you must make sure the car never goes dead which will depend on where your starter and air intake are located.
If you are in a 2003-2006 Jeep rubicon that is 12in off the ground and as long as the water depth doesn't reach 4 ft you can cross a distance of about a 1 mile at 20-25 mph. But you will have to change the oil in your front and rear lockers afterward and possibly your transmission fluid in your bell housing.

Back