beatings Taxi Driver Beat For Not Allowing Alcohol Drinks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I love fighting belligerent fucks like that they always end up knocked the fuck out. It takes a special kind of bitch to sit there and let someone punch you in the face.
To be fair, that "bitch" who "sat there and let someone punch him the face," had absolutely no reason to believe he'd randomly get clocked. Plus, he was belted in inside cramped quarters with the car door closed and no real way to turn around and hammer the dude back.

The only "bitch" in this video was that pussy-ass motherfucker who threw a bitch-ass sucker punch to an unsuspecting Uber driver.

Sad you need a dashcam for your passengers and not other drivers
They often have double-sided, 3-channel dash cams. I have my own personal camera like that in the truck when I drive it from time to time. My company doesn't like that I have it, since they already have a Wingman dash cam system installed on the truck.

The trouble with theirs is, it only records 5 seconds of video before a sensors trips it. And I don't have access to the video if I want it.

I guess their system records the entire way, but erases all the footage older than the last 5 seconds. So if someone cuts me off and I hit their rear end, there's a damn good chance it won't save the part where the wreckless fuck cut me off and just show me ramming into their ass end. Plus, I can't review their footage for myself, nor scrub the timeline of the footage.

They also don't like the fact that my camera records the inside of the cab as well as it's against company policy to record the driver. I told them it's my personal camera, and I'm the only one with access to the recordings, and it's recording me. I have it as proof in case anything stupid happens.

I'll have the FULL incident that I can retain for myself. Including the interior of me while I'm driving to prove I'm not on my phone or otherwise driving while distracted.

I don't drive very often, but when I do, I cover my ass.

Last edited:
Back