Teenager Charles Mann Cut Off Own Penis And Stabbed Mother 11 Times While High On Meow Meow (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
A naked teenager stabbed his mother 11 times and reportedly cut off his own penis during a binge on the drug meow meow.

Charles Mann shouted: “This is the prophecy. I love you but this is a prophecy,” as he attacked his mother Emma whilst in the grip of a drug-fuelled psychosis.

Miss Mann mouthed the words "I love you" to her son as he entered the dock at Hove Crown Court on Monday.

The 21-year-old, who was 19 at the time of the attack on December 29 2013, had a history of drug abuse but had never suffered a violent or psychotic episode after taking them, the court heard.

The incident occurred in the kitchen of their home in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, after bingeing on mephedrone, known as meow meow, cannabis and alcohol.

Prosecutor Amy Packham said Mrs Mann had made a 999 call from the bathroom of their home at 6.20am on December 29, telling the operator: "My son's just attacked me and stabbed me and he's going mental downstairs with the knives."

She said the incident had taken place in the kitchen but she had managed to get away, locking herself in the bathroom.

Miss Packham explained that Mrs Mann had no idea why her son had attacked her but that he had had problems in the past and had been drinking and taking drugs.

Mrs Mann described some of her wounds to the operator and said she was finding it difficult to breathe, the prosecutor said.

Officers arrived at the scene and found the property in darkness, the court heard.

When they entered, the defendant, who was naked, approached them covered in blood and started to try and climb out of a broken window, the hearing was told.

Miss Packham said: "The defendant said: 'I have stabbed her multiple times, I have killed her. I have stabbed my mum and I need to be punished for what I have done.'

"He said he had taken meow meow, loads of lines of it, and a lot of alcohol.

"He appeared manic and deranged at the time."

The prosecutor said Mann told officers: "I am a paedophile, I do not want to live. Take me to the light, I can see the vampires."

She continued: "He was not reacting to pain and was described as manic and deranged."

Mrs Mann had suffered injuries to her back, head, neck and arms and was taken to hospital where she required surgery for multiple punctures to one of her lungs and internal bleeding, the court heard.

Following the attack she remained in the high dependency unit at the hospital for 14 days, Miss Packham said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...mother-11-times-high-meow-meow_n_6790000.html

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
MCAT is a vile drug it smells terrible, I'd rather mainline bleach into my nuts.
I had to call at a strangers house this week (work related) and the woman who answered the door was stick thin, the few teeth she had were like old tombstones, but what really struck me was the smell when she opened the door. It was really acrid, like being hit in the face with an open bag of speed.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
I had to call at a strangers house this week (work related) and the woman who answered the door was stick thin, the few teeth she had were like old tombstones, but what really struck me was the smell when she opened the door. It was really acrid, like being hit in the face with an open bag of speed.

That's the stuff smells worse than speed but of a similar ilk.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
vito-corleone-meow-mix-gif-test.gif

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Research chemicals.. when they first came out, things like 4-HO-DiPT were actually enjoyable (psychedelic) but that was 10+ years ago I'd say, and most are illegal now. Most of the 'research chemicals' that come out now just mimic methamphetamine except they don't even release chemicals that make you feel good, just make you feel invincible and not a care in the world about anyone or anything else. Before the 'bath salt' research chemicals were made illegal here, there was a news story every day about someone running around naked or attacking someone in the street or trying to slash their own throats open. One naked guy ran into a police station and attacked someone inside there. Another locked himself inside a dunkin donuts bathroom. True story.. My friend and I were in his back yard one night grilling steaks and drinking beers when someone at least a half foot taller than me (I'm 6'3"), probably 250 pounds, comes running through the woods, jumps/falls over my friends fence, and runs past us, bleeding from what looked like everywhere, holding two giant rocks in his hands and without any pants or sneakers on. He just kept running past us but still.

VIIIXIII

Hush
:foamkitty::foamkitty:

Well if he was going to diddle with his donger, no loss. But who's to blame if they stitch it back on and he diddles with his mutilated but restored dick?

Helluva come down for this loser!......after having his last 12 hours recounted to him in the psyche unit, the icing on the cake...."Oh and by the way, you sliced off your own dick!" LOL

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I never heard of this shit either, why the hell would anyone want to do it. :headbutt:

Back