fights That escalated quickly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
St. Petersburg, a pub in the theme of the 90s disco "Hands Up". At about 3 o'clock in the morning, two drunk visitors stumbled out of the establishment and began to sort things out on the escalator. At some point, one of the men could not stand it and used his fists as an argument. The opponent fell into the gap between the escalator stairs and fell from a height of 3 floors. Now he is in intensive care, and the fighter was detained. He is accused of attempted murder.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
These russian guys
Will kill you just for an argument
So do these cowardly stone age pigs

1699796166573.png

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
So do these cowardly stone age pigs

View attachment 723748
You have to laugh at Muslim men..... they only way they can prove they are a man is by growing a beard. They cannot define their masculinity any other way.

Odd thing is this: they force their women to cover up, and then they cover their faces also. I think deep down, Islamic men all secretly want to be women. And as most of them are whiny cunts, they are half-way there...

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
These ruskies need to eat some chocolate magic mushroom bars to deal with these silly ass anger issues. Stop drinking booze and smoke some ooze and mushrooms okay that’s todays lesson.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Did a muslim do something to u when u was a little kid?
Nope, I've just always hated the dirty backward tent dwelling bastards. From that comment, you're inferring and admitting that muzrats are paedophiles. The world knows that but nice of you to confirm it.

You have to laugh at Muslim men..... they only way they can prove they are a man is by growing a beard. They cannot define their masculinity any other way.

Odd thing is this: they force their women to cover up, and then they cover their faces also. I think deep down, Islamic men all secretly want to be women. And as most of them are whiny cunts, they are half-way there...
This is why muzrats are despised by the rest of the world, they see woman as non-equals. Muzrats haven't evolved. they're in the same bracket as African apes.

Is that a question?
It's a fact. Your so called prophet, if he even existed, was a paedophile and a lover of young brown male bottoms.

Last edited:

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
Nope, I've just always hated the dirty backward tent dwelling bastards. From that comment, you're inferring and admitting that muzrats are paedophiles. The world knows that but nice of you to confirm it.

This is why muzrats are despised by the rest of the world, they see woman as non-equals. Muzrats haven't evolved. they're in the same bracket as African apes.

It's a fact. Your so called prophet, if he even existed, was a paedophile and a lover of young brown male bottoms.
Im so bored to replay to all this
So stfu

Back