animals That's One Angry Fucking Boar (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Damm! Yeah because that what i thought of wild turkeys too,, i saw some around this park one time and i asked a guy if you can just kill and eat them , but he told me no that they're filled with worms. Hell no im good lol. I mean i hope cooking any wild animals good enough woukd be ok to eat . Jeez i admire the old timers and people that live in ancient times! They must've had stomachs of steel

Yum. Extra protein.
To each their own! But i'll pass on that, thank you! Lol

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
His wife rings for help on a 1920's phone LMFAO :lulz:
old phone.gif

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Damm! Yeah because that what i thought of wild turkeys too,, i saw some around this park one time and i asked a guy if you can just kill and eat them , but he told me no that they're filled with worms. Hell no im good lol. I mean i hope cooking any wild animals good enough woukd be ok to eat . Jeez i admire the old timers and people that live in ancient times! They must've had stomachs of steel

To each their own! But i'll pass on that, thank you! Lol
If it's cold enough they won't have any worms. All forest animals have worms during the summer months, usually caused by infected fleas.

i actually didnt know they were that viscous thing coulda killed em
And if they are in a pack they are loud. And they make a hell of a lot of racket when moving thru the woods so I would start shooting into the brush anytime I heard them. Extra scary when it's dark out.

Back