The Crossbow Cannibal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
She's foul! Those silicone tits don't even make my dick twitch.
There's women on this dribbler estate i'd rather fuck.
no shit and there only good feeling for the first couple weeks after that they get kinda hard and dont even bounce when ya jump .........

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Pics of dead victims
Or it didn't happen
none available i looked.. this is all i could find that even came close to crime scene pics sucks ....

69489447-explicit-video.jpg

shelley.jpg

2nd victim
article-1340471-0C8D9F2C000005DC-64_634x368.jpg

article-1282131-09CD264B000005DC-376_634x394.jpg

digging in the drainage for clues to the murders

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
And now he can rot in jail, I don't think his fifteen minutes were worth it.

YourNeck

NewbieX
I mean like the guy that got the maximum of 21 years for killing 79 people that fucking law it's ridiculous, he should get a life sentence for every life he took, in the states he would have our laws are so lax it pays to kill here you may get out when you are older I am tired of it.

The man who killed 79 people including my brother wont be out of prison. If he will i will skin him alive and drown him in a bathtub full of salt.

RedStarGirl

Lurker
The news here didn't even play it up that much, details were very vague. Yes, people were horrified but there was the general "they deserved it, they were prostitutes" etc.

I don't live in Bradford but I'm not far away and people never really paid that much attention to it. Perhaps because not much was really said about it, just stated what he had done.

Old-ish reports say he's friends with the man who tortured Baby P in prison. Matchmade in hell, the bastards.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
This happened just down the road from where i live, i knew one of the women (Sue Rushworth) she was my mates mum, before she became a prostitute she used to live a few houses away from me, her and her boyfriend used to be into a lot of dodgy dealings, selling drugs and cigs and buying and selling stolen property, plus plenty of other stuff, i remember they let a lodger stay with them for a while, and Sue started having an affair with him, which led to her boyfriend leaving her, he was a heroin and crack addict and it was'nt long before she started using it and letting her 13 year old daughter use it, when they both became addicted she started making her daughter work as a prostitute to pay for their habbits, and before long they were both working as prostitutes, if she never had an affair with the lodger she would still be alive today.

This happened just down the road from where i live, i knew one of the women (Sue Rushworth) she was my mates mum, before she became a prostitute she used to live a few houses away from me, her and her boyfriend used to be into a lot of dodgy dealings, selling drugs and cigs and buying and selling stolen property, plus plenty of other stuff, i remember they let a lodger stay with them for a while, and Sue started having an affair with him, which led to her boyfriend leaving her, he was a heroin and crack addict and it was'nt long before she started using it and letting her 13 year old daughter use it, when they both became addicted she started making her daughter work as a prostitute to pay for their habbits, and before long they were both working as prostitutes, if she never had an affair with the lodger she would still be alive today.
Wow thanks for the information; this case fascinated/fascinates me. Its horrific. Yeah and its sad the route that drugs make a person take:(

paranoicb

rotten to death
i hope he makes it with the suicide in jail.
He will die in vain while the ghost's of the victims welcomes him to hell
good luck fucker

Back