The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
I have to agree I would love to see the rest of the films these guys put out just not the one where they cut out the unborn child from the pregnant woman... I think that would be too much to bear.

Ayahuazca

Rookie
I have to agree I would love to see the rest of the films these guys put out just not the one where they cut out the unborn child from the pregnant woman... I think that would be too much to bear.
What? where u got this info? is there more?

Jason Sky

Lurker
Best gore has video and they mention about the baby being cut out the womb. I believe YouTube still has the part leading up to when they knock the old man off the bike and when they clean up the blood as well....

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
true, the court had stuff that never made it to the media... here's hoping one day it does :p

I saw some vids on another site like them picking away at this poor blokes brain while he's still alive.
Sick fucks should've got the rope..

Gallows.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned

sayenko_001.jpg

Viktor Sayenko

sayenko_002.jpg

Viktor Sayenko

sayenko_003.jpg

Viktor Sayenko

suprunyuck_003.jpg

Igor Suprunyuck

hanzha_003.jpg

Alexander Hanzha

trial_001.jpg

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs: Igor Suprunyuck (left), Alexander Hanzha (center) and
Viktor Sayenko (right) in court on trial for 21 murders.

trial_002.jpg

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs: Igor Suprunyuck (left), Alexander Hanzha (center) and
Viktor Sayenko (right) in court on trial for 21 murders.

trial_003.jpg

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs: Viktor Sayenko (left), Alexander Hanzha (center) and
Igor Suprunyuck (right) in court on trial for 21 murders.

trial_004.jpg

Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko listen to the lawyers.

Evidence

Sayenko_and_Suprunyuck_with_Dead_Cat.jpg

Prosecution Evidence: two of the "Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs", Viktor Sayenko (left)
and Igor Suprunyuck (right) with a dead cat. Dead cat obscured by original source.

Suprunyuck_hammer.jpg

Photograph showing Igor Suprunyuck posing with a hammer. This photograph was part of the
evidence shown in court on October 29, 2008. It was probably taken by Viktor Sayenko.

evidence_001.jpg

Video recording of one of the murders.

suprunyuck_with_victim.jpg

Igor Suprunyuck posing with victim.

victim_001.jpg

Sergei_Yatzenko.jpg

Lyudmila Yatzenko holds a photograph of her husband Sergei. Sergei was mutilated and
bludgeoned to death by the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs in the village of Taromskoye, Ukraine.
The killers videotaped the murder, and the video was later leaked to the internet.

Andrei_Sidyuck.jpg

Andrei Sidyuck, victim.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
These evil sons of bitches make me sick to my stomach. They are also sons of Satan. They should be hung upside down, and have their scrotums skinned alive, then have their testicles cut off and stuffed in their mouths.

And shame on the people who raised these monsters as well.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
40-jpg.62029

This is my favourite pic of one of those evil bastards, he doesn't look so tough now does he muahahahahahahaha.

lapredro

Lurker
the case remembers me of Oleksiy Vedula, who has killed and tortured countless animals. more info here: http://www.kyivpost.com/content/kyi...lds-verdict-for-dog-killer-vedula-312893.html
i bet, if they havent had sent him to jail, he would had killed humans very soon as well! but he might will have a second chance soon, as he only faced four years in prison for his cruel treatments of animal, which is - for ukrainian standars quite a lot! they give a shit about animals. i can only guess, when growing up in the Ukraine, where cruelty against strays is normal since many years, it may leads to such psychos in the end. Latests news say, Oleksiy was raped and mutilated in prions (http://spletnizvezd.ru/novosti/zvez...van-i-pokalechen-v-tyur-me-advokat-no341.html - only in russian). Unfortunately the Dnepropetrovsk killers have pretty much a good life in jail, as their parents are quite rich (was mentioned in an article i cant find anymore).

Last edited:
Reactions: LDG
Back