The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
8.jpg

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs was a group of three 19 year old boys. Within a span of one month, the teens brutally murdered 21 people. They started off torturing and killing cats and later moved onto killing people. Their first victim was murdered by beating with metal rods, but since it took him a while to die, they’d used hammers to finish him off. Hammer must have seemed like a decent tool for killing as they’d continue with their killing spree using hammers as primary object with which to kill. They would video tape their murders on a cell phone camera and would attend the funerals of the people they’d killed.

One of three teens later on quit but the other two continued with murders. The police eventually tracked Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs down and detained the teens, which brought immense relief to the people of Dnepropetrovsk and the rest of Ukraine who watched with terror as there was one brutally murdered victim after another. The computer that was seized by the police contained videos of 21 murders and over 300 photographs, including images from funerals as the boys would capture themselves flipping off the graves of their victims.

The police did not reveal how they caught Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs but investigation on motives uncovered brutal truth – the teens were killing as a hobby. They were murdering people to have a collection of memories when they get old. Each of the boys, who were classmates and come from wealthy families admitted that they were killing just for fun. They were picking their victims at random – mostly people who looked like they would not fight back.

The names of Dnepropetrovsk killers are:

Igor Suprunyuck
Viktor Sayenko
Alexander Hanzha

The three boys attended school together, and by age fourteen found some common ground. "Me and Igor [Suprunyuck] were both afraid of heights, and we were afraid we'd be beaten up by bullies", Sayenko stated during questioning. Suprunyuck sought advice on getting rid of their fears, which led the boys to stand on a balcony of their 14th floor apartment for hours, hanging over the railing. This reportedly had a positive effect on their fear of heights. Hanzha was reportedly the most squeamish of the three. He had blood phobia, and even refused to bathe his kitten, afraid he might scald it. Suprunyuck suggested tackling the fears by torturing stray dogs. The boys captured dogs in a wooded area near their house, hanged them from trees, disembowel them, and took pictures next to the corpses. Prosecution evidence included many of these photos taken by the suspects while underage. Some photos show the boys drawing swastikas and other symbols with animal blood, and giving the Nazi salute. In one photo, Suprunyuck poses sporting a "Hitler moustache". Suprunyuck was born on April 20, the same day as Adolf Hitler, and referred to this fact.

When the boys were 17, Suprunyuck beat up a local boy and stole his bike, which he then sold to Sayenko. Both were arrested, but did not go to jail due to their age.

After high school, Hanzha drifted between odd jobs, which included a pastry chef and a construction worker. At his arrest he had been unemployed for some time. Sayenko went to a metallurgy institute part-time and worked as a security guard. Suprunyuck remained officially unemployed, but made a living driving his green Daewoo Lanos as an unlicensed taxi.

Local media reported the suspects had wealthy influential parents with ties to local law enforcement. Vladimir Suprunyuck, Igor Suprunyuck's father, in his interview to Segodnya stated that he had been employed at Yuzhmash as a test pilot, often flying with Leonid Kuchma, the future president of Ukraine, and continuing to serve as his personal pilot on domestic flights after Kuchma's rise to power. Local authorities, including deputy interior minister Nikolay Kupyanskiy, initially referred to the supposed influence of the suspects' families, but later denied the assessment, claiming that all three suspects came from poor families. However, Viktor Sayenko was represented in court by his father Igor Sayenko, a lawyer.

w/ video here

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5,549
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5,577
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5,445
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5,410
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 5,741
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5,717
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5,591
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5,597
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5,537
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5,796
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5,454
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5,392

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
:tu:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3,112
  • 22.png
    22.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 3,368
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3,568
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 3,148
  • 25.png
    25.png
    119 KB · Views: 3,209
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,993
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,923
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,847
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2,925
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,021
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,933
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3,090
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,953
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,910
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,956
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,940
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,054
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,915
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,904
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,320

gorehelmet

Disintegration---I'm taking it in stride.
This is the most BlackmetaL thing I've ever heard of, it boggles my mind. I really wish they were Nordic rather than Eastern European though, I'm not the decorum police but honestly it's a bit inappropriate of them.

Reactions: Sev

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
This user was banned
The picture where he got beaten up.. made my day.
I cannot understand why people would kill INNOCENT people.. why?
I'm now speaking in contradiction cause I actually believe no one is innocent..
I'm like the magnetism between + and -. I can never decide

blueyedevil

Lurker
Now here is a classic example of real pussy bullies...I'm 43 and STILL fist-fight bullies in and around the NYC area when I'm presented with one. In fact just last month (or so) i knocked a loud mouthed nigger OUT on the PATH train to Hoboken NJ...simply for running his big mouth and picking a fight with someone who did NOT want any trouble and was smaller in size....i stepped up and chinned the monkey nice for the guy. Fucking pussies. These guys would NEVER EVER do this to someone whom could fight back...no fucking way.

I for one, am unimpressed by what they did.

Cappabitch

Fresh Meat
The murder of that guy was horrifying, a truly terrifying video to behold. The way he suffered was just catastrophic.

But what really fucking gets me, is the animal torture and slaughter. To just prey on something utterly defenseless. Something that's can't 'sin' as we do. I understand a stepping stone to moving on to human prey, but...

Fuck. I hope they're murdered in jail.

Angelahh

meow :o)
Im surprised by the victims "who looked like they wouldnt fight back". Im more nervous about those types - at least here they seem to be the ones in MMA or something.

ElizabethBathory

Hilf Siegen
This guys should stay in jail the rest of their lifes!!! not 21 , 18 and fucking 6 years!! what were they killing? Ants? No fucking way, they were killing animals and humans and not only that , they did it for fun . Not a nice death at all. I hope the three get scalped ... I'd love to the see them crying , praying and begging.

Back