The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TessDeco

Rookie
Working as a Trauma RN, I'm fairly desensitized but the 3 men, 1 hammer video is horrifying. Watching Sergei Yatzenko suffer so and it's just a game to these evil punks. Torturing animals. They should tie them to a tree and let a pack of angry dogs maul their faces!

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
Working as a Trauma RN, I'm fairly desensitized but the 3 men, 1 hammer video is horrifying. Watching Sergei Yatzenko suffer so and it's just a game to these evil punks. Torturing animals. They should tie them to a tree and let a pack of angry dogs maul their faces!

Word.

pustulant prurience

Itchy & annoyed
They had to have been raped by now. They had to protect them during court because people wanted to kill them...they were sent to Siberia, I doubt they have protective custody there. I hope they get eaten alive on a daily basis & have nice long lives of hard labor, and live in fear every single moment of their lives. I hope every day they wonder if they're going to live. There is a special place in hell for these fucks.

avjp87

NewbieX
i'm pretty sure the two were sentenced to life in prison and the other one was sentenced to like 9 years or so.

voodoo143

keeper of the wolves
so they started killing cats and dogs huh? well arent they brave! wish they could come to my house and try and kill my dog. lol they would die. my dog is a differnt breed. i own a wolf hybrid.

w1kd

NewbieX
I wonder when the other 20 videos are gonna be released? These days a lot of millionaires pay for the releases of brutal videos. Spend some money, misers.
there are few videos of these kids killing that are posted throughout the net, other then the main one. But the kids are disguised. Personally I think they were just curious about death and took it to another level.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
This is the most BlackmetaL thing I've ever heard of, it boggles my mind. I really wish they were Nordic rather than Eastern European though, I'm not the decorum police but honestly it's a bit inappropriate of them.
Dude the Russians are far more brutal than any of those pussified black metal wannabe satanic bands. Wearing someone's teeth as a necklace after they blow their brains out is pretty sick but not nearly as brutal as what these guys did.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
These guys aren't serial killers they are thrill killers. There's a huge distinction between kids that are just brutal and kill because they can and a psychopath that methodically plans his kill. By the way most serial killers do harm cute animals too in the beginning so my thinking is at least one of these guys may be the real deal. Au not be the last we hear of these creeps!

Back