bizarre The Grill Master (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

super fast GORE IN TRUCK

the truck never stops
bloody brilliant! i want an invite to his next cookout.
grilling-bbq.gif

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
This takes repurposing to a whole new level! I love the thermometer on the Filing Oven! You can say what you want, but I fully admire this dude's ingenuity. I have sincere respect for those who just do what they like, without bothering or intruding on anyone/anything else. And you can see he's like a 'pig in sheet' HAPPY doing all that to make what looks like really good barbeque for his F&F. Great (non-gore) video for a change. Thanks @ZeroK! ♨️
the heat sterilizes it...

You're going to be OK Elizibette, now EAT YOUR FOOD!
I love that @Ellzibette refers to the dump as 'the tip'. That is some SERIOUS high class business! I wish we used that term here in the US. It's so fancy! 💃

Last edited:
well excuuuuuuse me little miss I'm not eating out of trash .... you can starve I'll be having delicious smoked trash meat
and for desert I think I'll have the old man's diaper rolled up like a churro with month old spaghetti sauce on it
you'd find something decent and give it a good fucking wash first, ya fucking melt spazmoid

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
This takes repurposing to a whole new level! I love the thermometer on the Filing Oven! You can say what you want, but I fully admire this dude's ingenuity. I have sincere respect for those who just do what they like, without bothering or intruding on anyone/anything else. And you can see he's like a 'pig in sheet' HAPPY doing all that to make what looks like really good barbeque for his F&F. Great (non-gore) video for a change. Thanks @ZeroK! ♨️

I love that @Ellzibette refers to the dump as 'the tip'. That is some SERIOUS high class business! I wish we used that term here in the US. It's so fancy! 💃
Umm,Elizibette is from the US,so don't insult her,or you won't be invited to the slumber party:p

Back