The Long Island Serial Killer ( aka Gilgo Beach Killer) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
The green river killer was thought to be a cop too.
Ridgeway was just clever enough to confuse them with other folks cigarette
butts and chewing gum and other strategies to divert the investigation.
Schaeffer, Pardo, Nilson from U.K., was the only cops i know of who are confirmed serial killers.
most serial killers are of average to above average intelligence, when we get a crafty one who is
smart enough to fool the police we automatically think he is affiliated with law enforcement.
I personally think theres more than one and they are operating separate, its just a great place
to dump bodies. But whoever he, they are appears to be smart enough to know when it's too hot
to keep killing and have enough restraint to stop, or have adapted to perhaps keeping the victims alive
like Gary Heidnik and using them as sex slaves. I think its going to be awhile before he/they resurface.

No Shannom was murdered like the rest....By the way, why hasn't anyone heard the infamous 22 minute long 911 call......The family requested it under the Freedom of Information Act....If it was a Homicide and ongoing investigation I could see....But didnt they rule it an acceidental drowning ????? Therefore the 911 call Should be Public !!!!! :)

Folks....I have two grown sons and no daughters but, if I did and they showed up dead on a beach, I would want some Fucking Legitimate Answers !!!!!

JamesBissett.jpg
It has unofficially been rumored that James Bissett III was the Long Island perp.It has been speculated that the burlap sacks were traced back to the nursery he owned in, Holtzville Long Island and IP traced to his residence.He also is alledged to have comitted suicide the day after Shannon Gilberts remains were found.None of this has been substantiated.

Back