The Riverside Prostitute Killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zayad

groovy chicken
Riverside seems a bit of a dump. I drove through once and thought I was going to get murdered and raped in a back alley if my car broke down.
Great set nonetheless

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
What a true creeper. He looks like a rapist more when he got older though. Good set of pic's and thanks for the post.

stabbyripstabstab

Fresh Meat
Amen to that do they not realise that religion is just a means to control people, bible bashers need bashing fucking idiots.
Totally agree! I have a sign on my front door that says 'No religious freaks, as a punch in the face often offends'. Too many bible bashers go door to door here trying to convert. I used to answer the door & say I was a child of satan, but the dumb fuckers would still try & convert me! Sign works nicely though :)

A

Angel of Darkness

Internet Warrior
Totally agree! I have a sign on my front door that says 'No religious freaks, as a punch in the face often offends'. Too many bible bashers go door to door here trying to convert. I used to answer the door & say I was a child of satan, but the dumb fuckers would still try & convert me! Sign works nicely though :)
When i saw them at my door i used to fill a bowl full of plain water and flick it at them saying "begone demons!"
until they left...works everytime and all you need is water

A

Angel of Darkness

Internet Warrior
8.jpg

Perhaps this has something to do with it

Back