The Turkish/PKK Conflict (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
The main rebel group is the Kurdistan Workers' Party or PKK (Kurdish: Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan), which is considered a terrorist organisation by Turkey, the United States, the European Union and NATO. Although insurgents have carried out attacks in many regions of Turkey, the insurgency is mainly in southeastern Turkey.

AND WHAT DRIVES ME CRAZY IS THE ASSHOLES DONT REALIZE THE KURDS HAVE THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC GOVERMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUTT MONKEYS DONT REALIZE THERE MORE LIKE AMERICANS THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA........

dearbe

NewbieX
AND WHAT DRIVES ME CRAZY IS THE ASSHOLES DONT REALIZE THE KURDS HAVE THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC GOVERMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUTT MONKEYS DONT REALIZE THERE MORE LIKE AMERICANS THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA........
Kurds dont have a government. I think you mistake in writing

Ora

Well Known Member
Turkey is part of NATO and is a Democracy. The Kurds are a minority in Turkey. They don't have their own government.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
amazing sets man. Its great to see so many female soldiers (albeit dead ones)! They seem to have fought to the last person.

WonderingMind

Just another human being
The turks have brought their hate for the kurds to my country a couple of generations ago and I'm sick of seeing following generations grow up to be just like them. They even speak like them ffs. I see German kids speak with a thick turkish accent, about how much they hate the PKK and how badly they want to erase them from the face of this earth and shit like that.

I'm also sick and tired about hearing off a 20 head strong turkish family, gang up and beat to death a kurdish couple on the open street and nobody does anything about it. They just let it unfold until it's over and as soon as it is, they are going to prosecute 1-2 of the attackers, only to send them back over to turkey, where their rich relatives are waiting for them in their mansons and buy them a ticket to freedom again.

I'm a peaceloving guy but don't get me started on the turkish and albanic youth that is poisoning and rotting to the ground, the Germany that I grew to love.

xaco

NewbieX
this 'war' is too stupid, im a kurd and i can say that i support PKK, we'll never give up till we get our rights and our leader A. Öcalan free (hes in prison for fighting for freedom), nothing against turks but their politic and some people are retard cunts who killed/tortured kurdish families and dont get punished for it :rambo:

Turkish58

NewbieX
this 'war' is too stupid, im a kurd and i can say that i support PKK, we'll never give up till we get our rights and our leader A. Öcalan free (hes in prison for fighting for freedom), nothing against turks but their politic and some people are retard cunts who killed/tortured kurdish families and dont get punished for it :rambo:

Yeah good so you support a Terrorism Organization,PKK is the same shit like Al-Qaeda get sponsoring from the United States and Israel.You think the Turkish kill and torture 'Kurdish' familys please show me some picture or something.Dyarbakir,Sanli Urfa,Erzurum and some other Citys are more Kurds then Turks so how you can Control the hole shit what going on there?The PKK took the children,students,workers many kurd males get captured from then,the most kurds dont wanna go but no choice.I live with many kurds in Germany theres no problem,one guy's brother get's deported from the german Justice to Turkey,some guys kills him.

xaco

NewbieX
Yeah good so you support a Terrorism Organization,PKK is the same shit like Al-Qaeda get sponsoring from the United States and Israel.You think the Turkish kill and torture 'Kurdish' familys please show me some picture or something.Dyarbakir,Sanli Urfa,Erzurum and some other Citys are more Kurds then Turks so how you can Control the hole shit what going on there?The PKK took the children,students,workers many kurd males get captured from then,the most kurds dont wanna go but no choice.I live with many kurds in Germany theres no problem,one guy's brother get's deported from the german Justice to Turkey,some guys kills him.

We kurds want our ground, but because your 'DEAR' and 'GOOD' Atatürk lied to us we have nothing except we live and obey your stupid politics. And i dont give a shit about what sponsors us, if we get what we deserve its enough for me. If you google smart you will see what i mean, with killing and torture kurds.aber wenn du türkische nachrichten liest, dann ist ja klar wie du denkst ;)

Turkish58

NewbieX
I dont care what Atatürk talk to the kurds fuck i dont like Atatürk but what you want?You think i look Turkish News?haha very funny you know something about who i dont know about me.Yeah you dont give a shit who sponsors 'YOU' but the PKK are the shit of these 2 fucking states.And if you support the PKK please go to iraq,syria or wherever and fight against the Turkish Soldiers i hope 'WE' have many Negros in our base for you.
Du verstehst nicht was ich mein,juckt mich auch nicht.Wir Türken leben seit über 40 jahren in Deutschland stell dir mal vor Wir tun wie die Kurden wir wollen rechte wir wollen ficken blablabla überleg mal bevor du irgendne scheisse von dir gibst.Solange ihr euch in den Bergen versteckt werden WIR euch finden was denkt ihr mit wem ihr hier ficken wollt.

Back