TheDesire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vgrey.17

Seen
I just have a quick questions for this depraved part of the internet. watching people get maned and murdered to bits. What does this do for you exactly, is it the same as watching a show.? Or does watching these videos fulfill a level of hate you carry throughout the day? Like gore is kind of like a good smoke after a meal. May be dumb here idk. Curiosity I assume really

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
I do not know why I watch this stuff. I guess maybe the fear of Dying. Makes you think about where we belong in the world. Just a spec in the universe. Maybe could be that we enjoy seeing other people suffer? (NO) . Good question. I just enjoy watching gore. Always have. I also enjoy true crime shows. 48 hours, Joe Kenda homicide hunter. What I can say is most of us are sick in head someway. I guess I dont really have an answer. This is one of a few free speech sites so that is cool. You can basically do and say whatever the fuck you want.

hedgerow

simpelton
I just have a quick questions for this depraved part of the internet. watching people get maned and murdered to bits. What does this do for you exactly, is it the same as watching a show.? Or does watching these videos fulfill a level of hate you carry throughout the day? Like gore is kind of like a good smoke after a meal. May be dumb here idk. Curiosity I assume really
have you ever slowed down and watched an accident scene on the highway? there's your answer.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
We use the consumption of the video content as an anxiety buffer for our existential dread. The exact same way humans utilize all things.

patricia

Rookie
I want to see what happens in the real world not the crap they show on u.k news but what really goes on. Also it tells me not to go to these places for a holiday. 😬 I want to see reality. why are you hear and what do you get out of watching these video's?

patricia

Rookie
Why are you hear watching the videos and what do you get out of it?

Back