TheDesire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sexual sadism. Very few things get me going like watching the look in someone’s eyes as they start to realize “Oh, shit. It’s over, there isn’t any way out of this”. My Pupils dilate, my breathing becomes shallow and excited, and I start to squirm with often downright uncontainable pleasure. I’m unapologetically deranged. 😁

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Sexual sadism. Very few things get me going like watching the look in someone’s eyes as they start to realize “Oh, shit. It’s over, there isn’t any way out of this”. My Pupils dilate, my breathing becomes shallow and excited, and I start to squirm with often downright uncontainable pleasure. I’m unapologetically deranged. 😁
Ok edgelord.

The comments here are pure gold, and provide an often comical perspective of a subdued topic that societal norms doesn’t openly discuss.

Ok edgelord.

The comments here are pure gold, and provide an often comical perspective of a subdued topic that societal norms doesn’t openly discuss.
After some thought, how would one even go about divulging that information without immediately coming across as an edge lord? It’s a catch 22.

caveatlector

Fresh Meat
I just have a quick questions for this depraved part of the internet. watching people get maned and murdered to bits. What does this do for you exactly, is it the same as watching a show.? Or does watching these videos fulfill a level of hate you carry throughout the day? Like gore is kind of like a good smoke after a meal. May be dumb here idk. Curiosity I assume really
For me it’s to see how bad the world really is. So many in western nations live a sterile life. I don’t want to be that person. Clearly there are tons of people here that are sociopaths or psychopaths though. Many of the comments are definitely psychopathic in nature.

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
I never enjoyed watching gore...being in forum,i can entertain myself by talking to unknown people

iheartbadmemes

Big mommy milkers
I just have a quick questions for this depraved part of the internet. watching people get maned and murdered to bits. What does this do for you exactly, is it the same as watching a show.? Or does watching these videos fulfill a level of hate you carry throughout the day? Like gore is kind of like a good smoke after a meal. May be dumb here idk. Curiosity I assume really
Definitely like tv. People died and there are videos of it. Might as well watch

mrsaucy87

I’m human and I’m curious.
Seriously,
It’s the way of life, the fucking truth of death, death is everywhere, since the day you were born, you have been dying on a cellular level. I watch Gore, not for sexual safety, but it makes me happy to know, there’s one way out of this shitty existence. I have no joy, I have no love. Just hate and love to see how my fellow man can suffer as I do, till it’s my turn and I’ll be on here.

Atomic

Fresh Meat
I've always loved horror and gore. Truth is it's the comments here by men laughing at women being killed and making jokes about dead womens bodies, that make me realise how low the gene pool is on this site.

Back