bizarre There is NOTHING OK about this video of Ken & Phillip (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I've always been a student of the human mind. I worked on some early AI programming projects that were built off very accurate models of human behavior. Even building a small analog of the mind forces you to differentiate between "normal" behaviors and abnormal ones. If you don't understand how a normal human mind functions, you can't expect to replicate it. When I see people like these in the video, I see broken minds, corrupted associations, malformed identities. Somewhere, the code broke and forks off into deeper and deeper levels of corruption. Behaviors that the same people might once though were wrong gradually become labeled as right because they punched through all the barriers until nothing is left in their thought process to turn them around. They become given over to strange and unnatural desires, reprobate. They literally reprogrammed their minds to not experience guilt or shame, no matter how wrong or shameful their actions become. One such person is saddening, the exponential increase in such people in society is immeasurably more frightening to me than all the gore we can witness.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I've always been a student of the human mind. I worked on some early AI programming projects that were built off very accurate models of human behavior. Even building a small analog of the mind forces you to differentiate between "normal" behaviors and abnormal ones. If you don't understand how a normal human mind functions, you can't expect to replicate it. When I see people like these in the video, I see broken minds, corrupted associations, malformed identities. Somewhere, the code broke and forks off into deeper and deeper levels of corruption. Behaviors that the same people might once though were wrong gradually become labeled as right because they punched through all the barriers until nothing is left in their thought process to turn them around. They become given over to strange and unnatural desires, reprobate. They literally reprogrammed their minds to not experience guilt or shame, no matter how wrong or shameful their actions become. One such person is saddening, the exponential increase in such people in society is immeasurably more frightening to me than all the gore we can witness.
You see much more than I do. All I see is two creepy douchbags who should be violently murdered.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The addlepated old dude with the rotten teeth must have some kind of $$$ to attract that plastic surgery mannequin abomination, idk, nothing makes sense to me anymore... :brainhurts:
I've given up. Don't understand, don't care. I figure I have ~30 years left of which ~15 will be spent in the workforce where I need to be reasonably well behaved and then I can tap out from most of society.
Old geezer will probably get taken for a ride (scammed) by the male prostitute and will be lucky if he does not suffer a premature death from mysterious causes.
I hope he's raped to death by howard the fag and then howard is beat to death by a crack addicted nigger.

Last edited:

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
I've stumbled upon @MysteryTraveler's comment starter pack

1662101839745.png

1662102168540.png

1662102233041.png

redninja

Rookie
I've given up. Don't understand, don't care. I figure I have ~30 years left of which ~15 will be spend in the workforce where I need to be reasonably well behaved and then I can tap out from most of society.

I hope he's raped to death by howard the fag and then howard is beat to death by a crack addicted nigger.
Pretty much my point of view, grit your teeth and keep your opinions to yourself (unless they start trying to make us put our pronouns on company emails, then a workplace murder spree might be on the cards)

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

View attachment 610688
The old man needs a fuckin "wellness check!" Looks like elder abuse to me guys. :lol:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Like the Op said social media is more fucked up and warped than this site. That video knocked me sick. The not rights should be set on fire.

View attachment 610701
The internet has fucked us and we've been duped by the government & media. Think about going back even 20 years ago....we had the internet, the start of social media with myspace but there was still a semblance of sanity and acceptable societal norms. But with the evolution of the web, hyper-connectivity and government & MSM hammering down our throats that every reject & snowflake doesn't just need to be protected they need to be celebrated & praised. If you disagree with what someone does, how they look or what they say you're no longer allowed to object lest you be labeled a bigot or racist.
Pretty much my point of view, grit your teeth and keep your opinions to yourself (unless they start trying to make us put our pronouns on company emails, then a workplace murder spree might be on the cards)
That discussion is starting to happen at work and I just know its going to give me an aneurism.

Last edited:

redninja

Rookie
The internet has fucked us and we've been duped by the government & media. Think about going back even 20 years ago....we had the internet, the start of social media with myspace but there was still a semblance of sanity and acceptable societal norms. But with the evolution of the web, hyper-connectivity and government & MSM hammering down our throats that every reject & snowflake doesn't just need to be protected they need to be celebrated & praised. If you disagree with what someone does, how they look or what they say you're no longer allowed to object lest you be labeled a bigot or racist.
Ah yes.... the sound of "BIGOT!" and "RACIST!" being hurled about - basically the sign that the person doing the cwying has no argument and needs to resort to the instant kill mode, knowing a horde of socially inept, overly sensitive fuckwits will come screaming to their rescue

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Ah yes.... the sound of "BIGOT!" and "RACIST!" being hurled about - basically the sign that the person doing the cwying has no argument and needs to resort to the instant kill mode, knowing a horde of socially inept, overly sensitive fuckwits will come screaming to their rescue
One of the best examples that illustrates this bullshit was Caitlyn Jenner. When Bruce publicly transitioned I think like most people there was a bit of a shock, then largely indifference and it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the MSM who were turning themselves inside out to praise Bruce for his bravery and beauty. And if any public or media figure didn't fall lockstep into that narrative they were criticized for not being supportive, were a bigot or transphobic. NO! Maybe they just didn't think Bruce was either brave or beautiful.

Back