bizarre There is NOTHING OK about this video of Ken & Phillip (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
One of the best examples that illustrates this bullshit was Caitlyn Jenner. When Bruce publicly transitioned I think like most people there was a bit of a shock, then largely indifference and it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the MSM who were turning themselves inside out to praise Bruce for his bravery and beauty. And if any public or media figure didn't fall lockstep into that narrative they were criticized for not being supportive, were a bigot or transphobic. NO! Maybe they just didn't think Bruce was either brave or beautiful.
Caitlyn Jenner is absolutely hideous as a woman and there is nothing brave about selling yourself out...

redninja

Rookie
One of the best examples that illustrates this bullshit was Caitlyn Jenner. When Bruce publicly transitioned I think like most people there was a bit of a shock, then largely indifference and it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the MSM who were turning themselves inside out to praise Bruce for his bravery and beauty. And if any public or media figure didn't fall lockstep into that narrative they were criticized for not being supportive, were a bigot or transphobic. NO! Maybe they just didn't think Bruce was either brave or beautiful.
I'm actually surprised South Park and Family Guy got away with roundly taking the piss; maybe we're due at some point for the most nauseating spectacle of all, that of a celeb furiously backpedalling from something and falling over themselves to apologise "I pledge to do better and edukate myself, etc. etc.". Translation - "please don't take all my money and stuff"

Screenshot_20220902-035030_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It is a river.......... its a rough one sometimes. Even Napoleeoown knew that.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
The internet has fucked us and we've been duped by the government & media. Think about going back even 20 years ago....we had the internet, the start of social media with myspace but there was still a semblance of sanity and acceptable societal norms. But with the evolution of the web, hyper-connectivity and government & MSM hammering down our throats that every reject & snowflake doesn't just need to be protected they need to be celebrated & praised. If you disagree with what someone does, how they look or what they say you're no longer allowed to object lest you be labeled a bigot or racist.

That discussion is starting to happen at work and I just know its going to give me an aneurism.
You put that in such a good way. Thank you Bredwin.

Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

View attachment 610688
Ffs I blocked these sick fucks and now see thier bastard faces here !

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

View attachment 610688
I'm sure this old guy probably has kids / neces nephews who will are so thrilled that he's being swindled out of his retirement $$ by a faggot.
Ffs I blocked these sick fucks and now see thier bastard faces here !
Oh there is no way I'd download tic toc. I watch the cringe comps on YouTube.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
He is a gross old dude, with a broken head that people fall over backwards for when they should consider it crazy and let it die in obscure puddle of sadness and wretched self hating dispare. Seriously, if you ever saw an old KUWTK, he is misery incarnate. It wasn't because he was supposed to be a woman, it's because he's a jealous, hateful and ugly human inside. Trying to change the outside won't fix the depraved inside

DokraOwl

Hooter
Goregrish is tame in comparison to main stream social media. Read the Facebook Files and see just how fucked up social media is. Like Zuckerberg actually has algorithms working to deliberately push negetive emotions onto teenagers to increase their engagement on the platform while concurrently knowing it will statistically cause a percentage of them to kill themselves.

Ironically the suicides or other self-harm events are then often streamed on Facebook Live. The video is then uploaded to shock sites. But just think of that.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
The younger guy is so plastic he can barely move his face to smile or speak. This isn't love, this is a mutually codependent dysfunctional relationship. Old dude wants to recapture his lost youth by having this mannequin on his arm. The mannequin wants money. They aren't hurting anyone except themselves so I don't really care, but I do think they should just describe their relationship like it actually is, everyone who sees them knows it anyway,

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Seriously guys... this is not nice of you.. that young dude is clearly handicapped and having trouble speaking..... be nice

I wonder how much he is sucking out of that old dude.... money-wise.

Not even my old Ken-doll was as plastic as that guy :rolleyes:

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Remember, the love these weirdos share is perfectly normal, though I doubt this little group was referencing them in this song:

Back