bizarre There is NOTHING OK about this video of Ken & Phillip (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

And being I disagree with such behavior . And the promotion of it , I am classified a :
" H A T E R " ,
of people .

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
One of the best examples that illustrates this bullshit was Caitlyn Jenner. When Bruce publicly transitioned I think like most people there was a bit of a shock, then largely indifference and it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the MSM who were turning themselves inside out to praise Bruce for his bravery and beauty. And if any public or media figure didn't fall lockstep into that narrative they were criticized for not being supportive, were a bigot or transphobic. NO! Maybe they just didn't think Bruce was either brave or beautiful.
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Jenner probably has a dick .
90% of " transitons" keep there dick.
Because they claim " no body wants them otherwise".
I suppose it's the " freak" of the person that other freaks want.

Back to Jenner, he apparently said he " was afraid of his wife" .
This is what becomes of a man who fails to take a stand against the arrogant, American female.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
The look in the plastic dolls eyes, he's extremely broken, and the old guy has been traumatized badly in the past. These are two very damaged individuals. I agree wholeheartedly with everyone here that has said mainstream is way more depraived than anything here, and I just don't see how or why anyone sane would participate on these sites.

Something has to give, it can't continue like this, though sadly, I fear we may be too late to change course now. If you have kids, keep them away from the brainwashing on social media, tv, etc.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Jenner probably has a dick .
90% of " transitons" keep there dick.
Because they claim " no body wants them otherwise".
I suppose it's the " freak" of the person that other freaks want.

Back to Jenner, he apparently said he " was afraid of his wife" .
This is what becomes of a man who fails to take a stand against the arrogant, American female.
1663655927524.png

WTF has happened to my country??

Ur dad

Lurker
Time to die grandpa ๐Ÿ™„
Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

View attachment 610688

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You see much more than I do. All I see is two creepy douchbags who should be violently murdered.
You see the same thing.

MT sees and analysis with IT logical precision.

You see and intuitively come to the same conclusion albeit with an 'action bias'.

The mind is like a duck moving across a pond. All calm on the surface but very busy down below...

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I don't care, but be quiet. If you two freaks really 'love' each other, keep it to yourself; you are making the rest of the world sick. I missed the good old days when people knew the importance of discretion.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
The addlepated old dude with the rotten teeth must have some kind of $$$ to attract that plastic surgery mannequin abomination, idk, nothing makes sense to me anymore... :brainhurts:
This is EXACTLY right. 100%! Unless of course, it's really just a storybook example of true love. (Ha! No, that golddigger is just counting the days until Gramps checks the fuck out - if he isn't already planning it!)

Back