bizarre There is NOTHING OK about this video of Ken & Phillip (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
I've always been a student of the human mind. I worked on some early AI programming projects that were built off very accurate models of human behavior. Even building a small analog of the mind forces you to differentiate between "normal" behaviors and abnormal ones. If you don't understand how a normal human mind functions, you can't expect to replicate it. When I see people like these in the video, I see broken minds, corrupted associations, malformed identities. Somewhere, the code broke and forks off into deeper and deeper levels of corruption. Behaviors that the same people might once though were wrong gradually become labeled as right because they punched through all the barriers until nothing is left in their thought process to turn them around. They become given over to strange and unnatural desires, reprobate. They literally reprogrammed their minds to not experience guilt or shame, no matter how wrong or shameful their actions become. One such person is saddening, the exponential increase in such people in society is immeasurably more frightening to me than all the gore we can witness.
Wow thats so good

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka
Saw this on twitter this evening and felt a little sick to my stomach so thought I'd share.

There's a few threads along the lines of "what gore broke you" or "what video was too much", its this (and road pavement's tub shittery)! Goregrish is IMO more sane than some of the absolutely fuckupedness that's being posted on twitter, tiktok, etc.

View attachment 610688
It looks like a creek chub. Use that fucker for fish bait!

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
I've always been a student of the human mind. I worked on some early AI programming projects that were built off very accurate models of human behavior. Even building a small analog of the mind forces you to differentiate between "normal" behaviors and abnormal ones. If you don't understand how a normal human mind functions, you can't expect to replicate it. When I see people like these in the video, I see broken minds, corrupted associations, malformed identities. Somewhere, the code broke and forks off into deeper and deeper levels of corruption. Behaviors that the same people might once though were wrong gradually become labeled as right because they punched through all the barriers until nothing is left in their thought process to turn them around. They become given over to strange and unnatural desires, reprobate. They literally reprogrammed their minds to not experience guilt or shame, no matter how wrong or shameful their actions become. One such person is saddening, the exponential increase in such people in society is immeasurably more frightening to me than all the gore we can witness.
Well fuck me!! Someone who knows what the fuck they talking about đź‘Ť

RayGun

Lurker
Fucking Christ! People like this are the reason why it puts a smile on my face every time I hear about another mass shooting/casualties event.
There’s no need to change gun laws!

Well fuck me!! Someone who knows what the fuck they talking about đź‘Ť
Never quite knew how to put it to words.
Well said.

Last edited:
Back