fights This fight in prison started amazing until the guards ruined it with some synchronised tazing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
If you're gonna throw hot oil in someone's face, you better be ready to beat him unconscious, because "hot" oil doesn't have the same effect as "boiling" oil and he's gonna be pissed off now AND a week later when he has worse acne than a teenage nerd with braces!

Bruno Puntz Jones

Forum Veteran
Prison?!?! That's a fucking country club. I would choose those accommodations over what I have right now. Especially if it came with that fatty Hausfrau in the dark grey sweatshirt. I would hardly have to pretend he's a woman, what with those chubby milkers and that fat booty. (Oh shit, did I just write that?!)

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Pretty weak throw..
I was waiting for the place to go on fire.

It looks funny the guards just appear from behind a door, like some sort of portal world

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
First time i've ever seen a "Prison" where you get your own kitchens and make your own food. Lolz at the guy slipping on the floor.

Lisätutkimukset osoittivat, että Alvi oli käyttänyt liikaa suolaa ahvenfileisiin...
Sorry to be a cunt here but just so you know this is an English only site. It's in the rules think on son.

Back