bizarre This gave me a semi,it made me feel quite nice,watching a woman with a blade creating fire from ice (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Make u feel tough yh ? 😚
Not at all. It makes me feel happy knowing I've somehow contributed to the betterment of the planet, bringing attention to those like you that are inherently idiotic. Idiots are special people, you know! Each and every village has one. And in the GG village, you're it! Congratulations!

GinjaBread_Man.png

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
1 question.....

Where the fuck do you get dry grass in the middle of a frozen fucking lake/wilderness?
I thought the same then I thought it's unlikely you could hold that in the concentrated sun beam very long so you'd have to know what you are doing before you HAVE to, certainly more than JUST by watching this video.
If it's constantly that cold buy a bloody Zippo, they're good little hand warmers as well as magical instant fire.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Neat trick, cutie...

...You get a sexy fire going while I make a condom with a rubber band and some bubble gum...

... Necessity is the mother of invention...

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
Not at all. It makes me feel happy knowing I've somehow contributed to the betterment of the planet, bringing attention to those like you that are inherently idiotic. Idiots are special people, you know! Each and every village has one. And in the GG village, you're it! Congratulations!

View attachment 770141
Thanks for taking time out for doing that pic,shows how much time you have on your hands oh & quick question ….how does a person become a super duper moderator lol,kissing moderator ass? “Hi Bethy are you a Beth or Elizabeth” 🙄 kiss ass 😚

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Thanks for taking time out for doing that pic,shows how much time you have on your hands oh & quick question ….how does a person become a super duper moderator lol,kissing moderator ass? “Hi Bethy are you a Beth or Elizabeth” 🙄 kiss ass 😚

It took about two minutes, which is about how long it took for your mother to realize she should have had that abortion your father wanted.

It's "motorator", dumbass. Are you illiterate as well as illegitimate?

You consider a polite and meaningful conversation with a woman as "kissing ass"? Maybe you should actually try it, you might eventually lose your virginity.

Back