This is how the United States will become Latin America (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
JUST SAYING its not all the way over we still right next door and most of us NEVER LEFT!! idiots its like you dont know your own history maybe go back to europe and fuck one uR cUzInZ while your ad it i heard yall like that lol
Quit being a sore loser, bean pickers lost the land. You sound like a whiny nigger. Get over it.

FrogOne

Rookie
bitch americans invaded mexico and stole our land.....From 1846 to 1848, U.S. and Mexican troops fought against one another in the Mexican-American War. Ultimately, it was a battle for land where Mexico was fighting to keep what they thought was their property and the U.S. desired to retain the disputed land of Texas and obtain more of Mexico's northern lands.....im glad we are getting our land back...FUCK B&W'S
Texas was NEVER a part of Mexico, The Apache came to Texas in 1528 vs. The Coronado expedition in 1541. They pushed the spanish empire down to San Antonio, and raided northern Mexico.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
Yea it's too much. Plus I'm not in America so I don't really give a fuck how their world ends up.
- apart from all American GG members. I hope all of them are safe and sound.
If not I'll come over and dispatch justice.
Thanks bro, bc most of us "Americans" fucking hate America too, trust me.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
bitch americans invaded mexico and stole our land.....From 1846 to 1848, U.S. and Mexican troops fought against one another in the Mexican-American War. Ultimately, it was a battle for land

bitch americans invaded mexico and stole our land.....From 1846 to 1848, U.S. and Mexican troops fought against one another in the Mexican-American War. Ultimately, it was a battle for land where Mexico was fighting to keep what they thought was their property and the U.S. desired to retain the disputed land of Texas and obtain more of Mexico's northern lands.....im glad we are getting our land back...FUCK B&W'S
I didn't do anything to you. I'm white and I'm fucking awesome. But hey, FUCK YOU TOO! 🤘

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
The fact is that all white people are immigrants to America but if only mexicans and indians were live in america then even today
- the whole population would live in tents to this day
- in your free time you would sit around the fire
- and chew coca leaves
- and "smoke a pipe of peace"
- and ride on saddleless horses on the prairie

There is no development in the US without the white man
And the fact that the Indians are the natives of America, but without a white man would never have gotten to the country where now holds
And go over to Mexico, see what's there: deep poverty, police corruption, drug cartel wars, crime, kidnapping, beheading, peoples shooting each other down the street
And the Indians live in their reserves as they did 200 years ago
Do you think this would be a more appropriate American dream?
Indians farmed and had settlements and houses Where the land, soil and resources allowed it...Where it didn't, Indians were nomadic and moved with the seasons. It is a lie that Indians were savages...A lot of the foods we eat today were plants domesticated by the Indians(corn, cranberries, cocoa, pecans etc).Food sucked until the new world was discovered...A lot of countries that have food that is excepted as part of their culinary culture now originated in America...Tomatoes,chilli, Navy beans, potato, egg plant etc...
images (5).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg
And what about the Aztecs, the Olmecs and Incas? They still don't know how they built their buildings...They had a high level of technology... They used alloy staples to hold blocks together that would have needed a portable foundry to accomplish...They carved granites(like the Egyptians) that is still unknown how they did it...
Tiahuanaco Is one of the most mysterious and ancient sites that comes to mind...Puma Punku is another...
images (8).jpeg
images (7).jpeg
images (6).jpeg

Reactions: McM

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Indians farmed and had settlements and houses Where the land, soil and resources allowed it...Where it didn't, Indians were nomadic and moved with the seasons. It is a lie that Indians were savages...A lot of the foods we eat today were plants domesticated by the Indians(corn, cranberries, cocoa, pecans etc).Food sucked until the new world was discovered...A lot of countries that have food that is excepted as part of their culinary culture now originated in America...Tomatoes,chilli, Navy beans, potato, egg plant etc...
View attachment 515643View attachment 515644View attachment 515645And what about the Aztecs, the Olmecs and Incas? They still don't know how they built their buildings...They had a high level of technology... They used alloy staples to hold blocks together that would have needed a portable foundry to accomplish...They carved granites(like the Egyptians) that is still unknown how they did it...
Tiahuanaco Is one of the most mysterious and ancient sites that comes to mind...Puma Punku is another...
View attachment 515646View attachment 515647View attachment 515648
Are you american?

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
No if you not if you don't care what happens to your country, especially if I can see the swastika on your profile
What nazi are you?
You don’t even have to go to school to study to be a criminal or a drug smuggler in the future
You can just start learning Spanish slowly and buy Jennifer Lopez DVD albums because Jenny from the block coming for you and terrrorize you

I got a fantastic video from a brave US cop VS crazy mexican with a knife
Be preparad
View attachment 513170
Wow.. fantastic🙄 sorry to inform you, but Borders aint going to mean shit, as long as people keep fucking and reproducing like rabbits. And Mexicans are well aware of this. They will win by numbers. So you better get used to it. They hear the jokes about them. They act like they aren't fazed by it, but they will relish the switch in power. The smart thing to do would be to educate yourself, and knock off your separatist bullshit.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Wow.. fantastic🙄 sorry to inform you, but Borders aint going to mean shit, as long as people keep fucking and reproducing like rabbits. And Mexicans are well aware of this. They will win by numbers. So you better get used to it. They hear the jokes about them. They act like they aren't fazed by it, but they will relish the switch in power. The smart thing to do would be to educate yourself, and knock off your separatist bullshit.
If they wanted to, the police and the military could do order, but they don't want it to be order, I think.
Anyway,the whole thing it's not my problem, then solved by the patriots
And I am not the separatist but the minorities and the US citizens or the Jews in general are

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Yes because I'm not talking with americans anymore :rofl:
They are lying violent bitches who support global minority terrorism and human humiliation and their only their favorite pastime is watching physical violence, murder and dealing with the lives of organized mobsters and support them

Backburner

Rookie
View attachment 515643View attachment 515644View attachment 515645And what about the Aztecs, the Olmecs and Incas? They still don't know how they built their buildings...They had a high level of technology... They used alloy staples to hold blocks together that would have needed a portable foundry to accomplish...They carved granites(like the Egyptians) that is still unknown how they did it...
View attachment 515646View attachment 515647View attachment 515648
The Aztecs didn't have a high level of technology. Compared to Europeans at the time who had steel and crossbows for almost two millennia and had invented guns, intercontinental sailing-ships and the printing press, etc, Aztecs were not advanced. While the Aztecs were still building tackier pyramids, the Sistine chapel was built in Rome. Aztecs also couldn't domesticate the llama.
With Amerindians, they only developed agriculture around the year 1000 A.D. and even then most of them continued to live hunter-gatherer lifestyles. The rest of the world had agriculture for 6000 years by then. That means that Amerindians had much less time to evolve adaptations to agricultural civilization so they might as well be savages. There are some obvious signs of their primitiveness, like how they aren't able to eat as many carbohydrates without getting obese. The farm diet would have involved much more carbohydrates than the hunter-gatherer one. There are also some not-so-obvious signs, like how they fail more at avoiding crime and poverty than negros. Most job fields are also completely free of them.
Aside from berries which aren't domesticated, all of those plants came from the Aztecs. Also, the first hut you added wasn't build by Indians at all African Americans | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture

Brainfart

The Aztecs didn't have a high level of technology. Compared to Europeans at the time who had steel and crossbows for almost two millennia and had invented guns, intercontinental sailing-ships and the printing press, etc, Aztecs were not advanced. While the Aztecs were still building tackier pyramids, the Sistine chapel was built in Rome. Aztecs also couldn't domesticate the llama.
With Amerindians, they only developed agriculture around the year 1000 A.D. and even then most of them continued to live hunter-gatherer lifestyles. The rest of the world had agriculture for 6000 years by then. That means that Amerindians had much less time to evolve adaptations to agricultural civilization so they might as well be savages. There are some obvious signs of their primitiveness, like how they aren't able to eat as many carbohydrates without getting obese. The farm diet would have involved much more carbohydrates than the hunter-gatherer one. There are also some not-so-obvious signs, like how they fail more at avoiding crime and poverty than negros. Most job fields are also completely free of them.
Aside from berries which aren't domesticated, all of those plants came from the Aztecs. Also, the first hut you added wasn't build by Indians at all African Americans | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture
Wrong there...So much is wrong in your passage...The Aztecs were from Mexico and didn't have llamas...The Llama is from South America and "is" a domesticated animal bred from the Vicuna and guanaco...The Aztecs and and Incas(or their ancestors) had a high degree of metal working skills...They had domesticated dogs(chiaua) And domesticated many plants...The origin of corn is still debated and could be thousands of years old...Their "tacky" pyramid is the largest on earth...
images (1).jpeg

And the age of tiahuanaco is still debated. The alignments to the moon and sun that is off now, reveal it could be at least 12000 years old...Puma Punku's megalithic stones were held together by alloy staples...The alloy has been tested and is unknown what metals are used and would've needed a portable foundry to pour on site it has facial carvings that are believed to be a representation of every human race on earth...The building you refer to, I stated it is American Indian, and was proving that in some areas they had houses and settlements where soils and resources would allow it(farming)...I was also talking about American native peoples collectively...

The similarities between Egyptian and south American culture can't be a coincidence. There is believed to be over 100000 pyramids in the Americas... Who's to say the technology of pyramids and so on didn't come from South America and was passed on to Egypt...
History is racist...
Here is an interesting Reddit article...

Read up and research this stuff...
Some of the stuff these mysterious people of unknown origin got up to is mind blowing...
images (2).jpeg

Gate of the Sun...one single piece of carved pink granite...
images (3).jpeg

Steel staples in rocks(brick ties)
images (4).jpeg

Brick ties in Egypt...

Last edited:

Brainfart

@Backburner read up about forbidden archaeology and out of place artifacts...If an archeologist makes a discovery that doesn't fit in with the excepted views, they are shunned and their discoveries tossed aside...

Brainfart

Tahiti had pyramids too...Captain Cook described em...
Pyramids in Tahiti When Captain Cook visited Tahiti, he described the Marae of Mahaiatea as having a stepped pyramid with a base of 259 by 85 feet. Unfortunately all that remains today is a pile of stones. This drawing comes from the 1799 book The Voyage of McDuff. This shows that the people that are now Polynesians were a mix of people from the east and west Pacific...Most of their foods come from South America...Easter Island Moa look very much like South American statues...

Backburner

Rookie
There is not much of a difference between Aztecs and Incas. They both represent a common racial group.
I meant domestication for rideability like what happened with horses.
They had no swords nor armor nor doorknobs, that is not what I would call "a high degree of metal working skills." Reading more, if the building had such skilled metallurgy then how they couldn't manage to re-apply to more practical ends like tools?
I'm not able to find it but they have maps showing exactly when Indians adopted agriculture and which groups did it. They show that Aztecs had corn already far before any Indians started using it.
I don't see where you get any of this information as the largest pyramids are in Egypt List of tallest pyramids - Wikipedia
The thing is, that the house was built by non-Indians using technology that was developed by non-Indian people. It doesn't have anything to do with whether Indians are more savage or civilized, as it's been only a few hundred years since most of North America was settled and European house-building practices had been introduced.
I've heard of it before that there are major similarities between aztecs and egyptians, I'd have to look more into to it to understand whether there was a meeting or not. My impression is that there is very little or no direct evidence of it being true.
While carbon dating is flawed for paleontology, it should do a better job with events from the past 5000 years. I think the date of 1500 years ago is true.
The land-bridge theory holds up to inquiry as Amerindians and Aztecs were found to be genetically close to northern asians (Siberians).
All of these Wonders are more impressive than those two structures.
7Wonders-800.jpg

Reading the linked Wikipedia article, the metal in that Inca/Aztec pyramid is just basic bronze anyway. What is worse, never attaining a technology at all, or attaining the technology but being too dumb to keep it?

I'm not sure about archaeology but anthology (which includes a lot of archaeology) has a heavy leftist bias. This wouldn't matter except for the fact that they deliberately slant facts to fit their politically correct narrative. I could bring up the source, but one of the professors is on record saying that social causes matter more than the truth. This was after being called out.

Brainfart

There is not much of a difference between Aztecs and Incas. They both represent a common racial group.
I meant domestication for rideability like what happened with horses.
They had no swords nor armor nor doorknobs, that is not what I would call "a high degree of metal working skills." Reading more, if the building had such skilled metallurgy then how they couldn't manage to re-apply to more practical ends like tools?
I'm not able to find it but they have maps showing exactly when Indians adopted agriculture and which groups did it. They show that Aztecs had corn already far before any Indians started using it.
I don't see where you get any of this information as the largest pyramids are in Egypt List of tallest pyramids - Wikipedia
The thing is, that the house was built by non-Indians using technology that was developed by non-Indian people. It doesn't have anything to do with whether Indians are more savage or civilized, as it's been only a few hundred years since most of North America was settled and European house-building practices had been introduced.
I've heard of it before that there are major similarities between aztecs and egyptians, I'd have to look more into to it to understand whether there was a meeting or not. My impression is that there is very little or no direct evidence of it being true.
While carbon dating is flawed for paleontology, it should do a better job with events from the past 5000 years. I think the date of 1500 years ago is true.
The land-bridge theory holds up to inquiry as Amerindians and Aztecs were found to be genetically close to northern asians (Siberians).
All of these Wonders are more impressive than those two structures.
7Wonders-800.jpg

Reading the linked Wikipedia article, the metal in that Inca/Aztec pyramid is just basic bronze anyway. What is worse, never attaining a technology at all, or attaining the technology but being too dumb to keep it?

I'm not sure about archaeology but anthology (which includes a lot of archaeology) has a heavy leftist bias. This wouldn't matter except for the fact that they deliberately slant facts to fit their politically correct narrative. I could bring up the source, but one of the professors is on record saying that social causes matter more than the truth. This was after being called out.
Quetzalcóatl Pyramid

Quote- The largest pyramid, and the largest monument ever constructed, is the Quetzalcóatl Pyramid at Cholula de Rivadavia, 101 km (63 miles) south-east of Mexico City.

They used the llama to Cary things, it wasn't built strongly enough to ride...

Just look up about the road network they made...Cut into cliff faces with the most direct route taken, no matter what mountain was in the way...Surveyors are even bewildered by the way they accomplished this, cutting straight paths through mountainous jungle in places with no line of sight...And they are still being found.
And some ancient buildings being more impressive than others is subjective...
The fact is, They were moving massive stones around many miles in some cases, from quarries to their destination. Up on the Altiplano(high plane) above the tree line...They had no trees to use as rollers...

images (5).jpeg

These stones are pink granite and are 7 on the Mohs scale...harder than iron...and cut with a precision that and depth that would be a struggle to do today...
Egyptians also cut pink granite and it is not known how they accomplished it(another similarity).

Here is a stone with a drill hole...they got no idea how they did this, through granite too..
images (7).jpeg

Here are some massive rocks that were moved from a quarry 10 km away That also Had to be moved down a mountain and back up a mountain...above the treeline...
images (9).jpeg
images (8).jpeg

They have these shapes to stop them coming apart in earth quakes,which there are a lot of in the area...
A lot of these structures have massive stones below built by what some believe was a culture before the Incas, with smaller and poorer quality work on top built by the Inca later...Machu pichu is the same...
Here is a link that shows buildings in Cuzco built on top of ancient structures...
Another interesting vid...

I have watched hours of vids and read hundreds of pages on this subject...
There is mystery after mystery pertaining to these megaliths...

rawheadbloodybones

Right of Hitler, left of God
Go make make me a nacho bell Grande you fucking taco goblin

Back