This model thinks people actually pay attention to her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Precisely, "double standard". This is what's wrong with Woman today. Bloated EGO'S.
Dolly has the sex appeal of a preteen boy. No tits, no ass🤷🏻‍♂️ Makes sense she would be appalled by the things that would make her “fuckable” I mean unless you’re into that kind of thing

Precisely, "double standard". This is what's wrong with Woman today. Bloated EGO'S.
Plus you know you forfeited your right to be a mother on your own and the gods cursed her uterus and gave her no choice. That’s what it’s really about I want you to know that.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Fuck off you post your dirty minge all over the internet ffs your ego is bigger than your belly you fucking whopper
LOL, not on here. My belly is just fine, tyvm.

Dolly has the sex appeal of a preteen boy. No tits, no ass🤷🏻‍♂️ Makes sense she would be appalled by the things that would make her “fuckable” I mean unless you’re into that kind of thing

Plus you know you forfeited your right to be a mother on your own and the gods cursed her uterus and gave her no choice. That’s what it’s really about I want you to know that.
Possible, and it makes her feel better by trying to verbally cut me down. SHE got issues, not me.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
She loves playing the victim, she literally cries about the shit I say boo hoo Dollys so mean, ( to retarded wannabe internet hardmen who all have the IQ of turds and murder their wives and stuff) yet forgets all the despicable nasty shit shes posted towards me. Stupid fat scabby cunted whore

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
Like her brows. Love her cute dresses. I would kinda kill to have a body like that. Lips not too bad at all.

Elmondo

Forum Veteran

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceited. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.
She ain't that hot. I bet implants and she's late 30's playing 20's. Act your age it's good to be older... unless you have high blood pressure an enlarged prostate and a bad back..

D.O.A.

We are Kings

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceited. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.
3 grand a month? How many hours is this gym junkie spending in front of the mirror there? She's better off asking the guy who mows her lawn if he wants extra work as "el Securio Guardo".

Anyway I don't speak fucking Spanish.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
3 grand a month? How many hours is this gym junkie spending in front of the mirror there? She's better off asking the guy who mows her lawn if he wants extra work as "el Securio Guardo".

Anyway I don't speak fucking Spanish.
3k less to spend on lip injections, nose job, and probably ass implants. Too materalistic. I only 3k to pay off the rest of my car heh:D

Back