This model thinks people actually pay attention to her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

macread

Well Known Member
I can fuck her self esteem up even more by mentioning that large snout of hers, the semi side view gives you an idea. I wont even mention the stupid lips.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Visit the dead junkie wife's paupers grave over the festive period?
Where’s the dog mom, I can see how it was easy for you to trick her baby hungry ass into believing you’ll be the father of her dog children. It’s sad when a woman clings to animals out of necessity, and fuck you for exploiting it lol and bro nobody wants your bee puke soap quit tryin 💁🏿‍♀️

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Where’s the dog mom, I can see how it was easy for you to trick her baby hungry ass into believing you’ll be the father of her dog children. It’s sad when a woman clings to animals out of necessity, and fuck you for exploiting it lol and bro nobody wants your bee puke soap quit tryin 💁🏿‍♀️

Ehhhhh bee soap? Fuck you going on about you potato. How do you think your junkie wife felt slipping away into death, lying on a piss stained mattress? Do you think she felt good call letting you load the syringe? Or do you think she had regrets?

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
Stop lying you mug 🤷‍♂️ if you had a choice to fuck either of those two in the picture you would 100% pick the woman on the left....

There's no way any normal none blind man would pick that fucking baffon over the bird on the left, not unless you're some sort of freak who likes disgusting fat cunts who post their cave of a minge all over the internet 🤢

I can almost smell her from that picture 😬

As if you just admitted that you would be with this thing 🤣

She's got a tash ffs

View attachment 651628
The fuck is a baffon??

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
just how is this news?
Because, her vain dumb ass made it so.

Starting to think there maybe some logic behind what Bgirl has said about Dolly.:shrug:

Last edited:

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
Ehhhhh bee soap? Fuck you going on about you potato. How do you think your junkie wife felt slipping away into death, lying on a piss stained mattress? Do you think she felt good call letting you load the syringe? Or do you think she had regrets?
Jesus. You mad, bro?

Back