This model thinks people actually pay attention to her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
I just pointed out how utterly stupid, this model's comments were. She seems like a "Karen" or a SJW "Linda". Bitches like that must have a lot of daddy issues.
I'd rather have my sarcasm, then being fake and full of plastic. In away, i do feel sorry for her pathetic attempts of lashing out towards men.

Awh, are you still mad cause Teh and @Sabu got me back on GG? Get over it dude.
@hiro and @Dolly why are you guys so hateful and so quick to put someone down? I like to argue about facts,(like the Ukrainian war) you guys just want to insult everyone with subjective views and opinions. I don't get it.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
@hiro and @Dolly why are you guys so hateful and so quick to put someone down? I like to argue about facts,(like the Ukrainian war) you guys just want to insult everyone with subjective views and opinions. I don't get it.
OP was being hateful.
You're being a silly cunt because you wanna see gurgleds nasty gash
If it upsets you, you can block me and Hiro.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
OP was being hateful.
You're being a silly cunt because you wanna see gurgleds nasty gash
If it upsets you, you can block me and Hiro.
@Dolly I'm not upset, I'm just saying. And I never blocked anyone on here. But yea I do wanna see more pics of gurgled. 😁 Your on point with that one dolly. But yea if someone ain't saying nothing hateful about you, why do you feel the need to insult someone? What, you like that model? You wanna be with her? Maybe you could be her new security guard. Your tongue is sharp as a razor 😆

Dolly

Uppity cunt
@Dolly I'm not upset, I'm just saying. And I never blocked anyone on here. But yea I do wanna see more pics of gurgled. 😁 Your on point with that one dolly. But yea if someone ain't saying nothing hateful about you, why do you feel the need to insult someone? What, you like that model? You wanna be with her? Maybe you could be her new security guard. Your tongue is sharp as a razor 😆
I think shes a fat retarded slag.
Thank fuck this is one of the last places where one can speak ones mind.

FYI she has said derogatory things about me. Here's just 2 , no one gives a fuck except you.

Wind your neck in you old clunge hungry spastic.
1674046639704.png

1674046649684.png

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
I think shes a fat retarded slag.
Thank fuck this is one of the last places where one can speak ones mind.

FYI she has said derogatory things about me. Here's just 2 , no one gives a fuck except you.

Wind your neck in you old clunge hungry spastic.
View attachment 651276
View attachment 651277
@Dolly Alright well I'm sure you guys go back and forth with insults. But really it ain't that serious. I wasn't trying to start a big back and forth thing like over the weekend. I'm done doing that. Especially over dumb petty shit. But I do like her for real though. Haters will hate, but it's all good. Anyways you have a great day dolly. I'm outta here.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉

Don't fucking tag me.

The OP is someone hating on a nice looking person because they look nice, coming from someone who looks like one half of master blaster from mad max thunderdome is hilarious. That's fact.

I just pointed out how utterly stupid, this model's comments were. She seems like a "Karen" or a SJW "Linda". Bitches like that must have a lot of daddy issues.
I'd rather have my sarcasm, then being fake and full of plastic. In away, i do feel sorry for her pathetic attempts of lashing out towards men.

Awh, are you still mad cause Teh and @Sabu got me back on GG? Get over it dude.

Ehh, why would I give a fuck about a half wit being brought back? I had never ever spoken to you prior, that's how unimportant you are. Plus I'm glad you're here, I get to laugh at how horrendous you are, Ms piggy.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Don't fucking tag me.

The OP is someone hating on a nice looking person because they look nice, coming from someone who looks like one half of master blaster from mad max thunderdome is hilarious. That's fact.

Ehh, why would I give a fuck about a half wit being brought back? I had never ever spoken to you prior, that's how unimportant you are. Plus I'm glad you're here, I get to laugh at how horrendous you are, Ms piggy.
Whatever you say bro.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Sure you would

View attachment 651102

Certainly not sticking up for anyone. Just pointing out your hypocrisy and bitter jealousy.
Nice try, cunt, but obviously you added to my eyes.

Because it gives her the validation that she's still a cunt. No matter how much she fucks with my picture, (obviously).
But i'm the jealous one? LOL

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Don't fucking tag me.

I'm not hating her, the dumb bitch went on social media and made a fool out of herself.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
I'm not hating her, the dumb bitch went on social media and made a fool out of herself.

What a dumb bimbo cunt. Some woman are "really" conceited. Not one person was paying any attention to her. The pics she took, claiming guys pester her during her workouts.

Guess she was upset, cause not one person gave an actual fuck lol. I think it really backfired on her dumbass. And, in all honesty, she craves that attention, why else would she post pics in skimpy workout clothes.

It just makes you think how stupid these people really are. Not all woman are like that, what a fake flakey cunt, who gives a bad rep, to most respectable women.

Yea, clearly looks that way, you fat mess.

Aye, alright Kurgan

Clancy-Brown-Highlander.jpg

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Nice try, cunt, but obviously you added to my eyes.

Because it gives her the validation that she's still a cunt. No matter how much she fucks with my picture, (obviously).
But i'm the jealous one? LOL
Colton nailed it when they wrote this.
it's always the fattest most disgusting women to ever crawl their way out the front door and into their rascal that post shit like this. We get it you're obese, hideous, middle aged, smoke 2 packs of kools a day and you're passed the best looking man you can fuck looks like uncle festers down syndromed cousin but Jesus fuck lay off it you sow.
Go send more pics of your crusty huge gash to johnnyboy,

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Jealous of what? Lol I'll take a basic chick over a super model any day. Beauty is only skin deep

Gurgle look good @Dolly I'll take her over you and that chick any day. Real talk.
Stop lying you mug 🤷‍♂️ if you had a choice to fuck either of those two in the picture you would 100% pick the woman on the left....

There's no way any normal none blind man would pick that fucking baffon over the bird on the left, not unless you're some sort of freak who likes disgusting fat cunts who post their cave of a minge all over the internet 🤢

I can almost smell her from that picture 😬

As if you just admitted that you would be with this thing 🤣

She's got a tash ffs

Screenshot_20230119_083736_com.android.chrome_edit_53548230789745.jpg

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Stop lying you mug 🤷‍♂️ if you had a choice to fuck either of those two in the picture you would 100% pick the woman on the left....

There's no way any normal none blind man would pick that fucking baffon over the bird on the left, not unless you're some sort of freak who likes disgusting fat cunts who post their cave of a minge all over the internet 🤢

She's got a tash ffs

View attachment 651628
He likes the men, he was flashing kis cock in his crying about my negs thread lol

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

She's got a tash ffs

View attachment 651628
C'mon damo. Why you gotta me like that? Haha

Back