Thoiro Mbow Burned Three Children Alive, Called Their Father To Let Him Hear Their Screams (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

holyblacksun

against the dying light.
This user was banned
Thioro-Mbow.jpg

"Listen to their screams...": Mother's chilling phone call to husband 'as she burned their three daughters alive'

Three-sisters-were-killed-late-yesterday-morning-by-arson.jpg

RTL / PA
MAIN-Lennik-fire.jpg

Tragic: Hellmut Ulin found his daughter's charred and lifeless bodies with their mother standing near the still smoking garden shed she set ablaze
A mother allegedly locked her three daughters in a shed and burned them alive while her husband was forced to listen at the end of a phone.

It's claimed Thioro Mbow phoned her husband on his mobile and said: "Listen to their screams..." as his three precious children perished in the flames.

Husband Hellmut Ulin, 38, a foreman on a building site 12 miles away, listened in horror as his wife allegedly told him: "I can hear their screams but I will do nothing to save them.

"You'd better hurry but you will be too late to rescue them. They won't survive."

RTL
Lennik-fire.jpg

Devastated: Husband Hellmut Ulin, 38, the father of the three daughters set on fire by their mother Thioro Mbow
The 35-year-old wife, who had earlier received a legal letter from her husband's lawyer demanding custody of the children, went on: "I will never surrender my children to you."

The girls' father jumped into his car and raced back to his home in Lennik, a small town near Brussels, Belgium, while phoning his sister who lives nearby to hurry round to the house.

But it was too late to save his daughters Omy, two, Abbygail, four, and Madyson, six.

All he found were their charred and lifeless bodies with their mother standing near the still smoking garden shed where it's claimed she calmly told him: "Ten minutes of screaming and then it was all over."

The only survivor was an elder daughter, nine-year-old Dyarra - a child from the mother's previous relationship - who was at school.

RTL
Lennik-fire.jpg

Killed: The scene of the fire where the three daughters Omy, two, Abbygail, four, and Madyson, six, perished in Belgium
Her deeply shocked husband said: "I had the letter sent by a court bailiff. I wanted to give her a fright."

Family friend Viviane van Eeckhoudt, who accompanied the sister to the scene said: "There was no chance to save the little ones.

"The shed was stuffed with paper and the flames were so fierce. It was a horrible death.

"We saw the mother at the scene. There were no tears in her eyes and she did not seem to be in a panic."

The 35-year-old mother has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken in for questioning, DeMorgen news reported.

A post mortem examination was due to take place today on three children, to determine the cause of death.

For more on this story go to 7sur online

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/listen-screams-mothers-chilling-phone-5151121
source

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yeah. Reacting emotionally and taking people's lives in horrible ways, is most heinous.

What we should all do, is get emotional, and take her life in horrible ways.

That way, we are way better than her. Yay us.

This fucking skank needs to be incinerated, you seem like the kind of hippie who likes paying taxes (I assume you do) to keep these scum fed and watered. Burn this bitch alive while I roast marshmallows on her forehead.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Horrible fucking bitch, i really hope she feels more pain then those children felt when she dies and the EU ain't that soft when it comes to stuff like this, put it this way she will never get out of prison and the prison she will be in, will be one horrid place

which imo is better then the death penalty

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
She needs to be put in a crematory oven at low heat for a little bit, then taken out, make sure she is still in good shape, and go back in for more just a bit higher on the heat. Losing her life only once would be too good for her. She needs to experience death a thousand times.

Tooly

Tier One
What they did to this bloke! But douse the fire before it kills her or burns her too much. Tip a heap of oily stuff on her, to trap residual heat, then let in a few happy dogs covered in poison ivy. When she wishes for death, repeat all steps.
pilot.jpg

Back