titty twister from HELL (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
"When the victim began arguing with her 44-year-old mother-in-law, the older woman allegedly "grabbed (the victim's) right breast and began to squeeze and pull on her nipple." The victim yelled to stop, but her mother-in-law allegedly continued to pull until the younger woman began punching her in the face, according to the police report. [...] She felt fluid on her breast and realized there was blood on her shirt. When she untucked her tank top, her nipple fell on the floor, she told police."

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_16866181

"It's believed to be the first time a local victim has suffered a body part being torn from them, said Chief Deputy District Attorney Amy Orlando."

they keep track of this?

Domino69

In the Prep Room
OMG (crosses arms over hooters) And, did anyone else notice the ages in the article? 30 year old daughter in law and the mother is only 44?!?! WTF?

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
TE="Domino69, post: 632920, member: 84696"]OMG (crosses arms over hooters) And, did anyone else notice the ages in the article? 30 year old daughter in law and the mother is only 44?!?! WTF?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a hot rachet family mess!!! Lol!

marisa76

Lurker
My ex mother in law came to my house drunk and was trying to fight me. I just had a baby a month before and was still breast feeding. She n feel on the couch, I got over her and the bitch bit my nipple. I grabbed her theist and choked her until she let go. My ex wouldn't even call me an ambulance. I have teeth mark scars on my tit. She got a mouth of breast milk and blood. I hope she led it. I just looked at my tit. The scars are faint.

Back