FYI To All Registered Members (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Welcome back!
As some of you may have noticed, we've been away the last few days.

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

That being said we made a few changes to Goregrish.

*Please read our UPDATED TOU here:

*UPDATED SITE RULES HERE:

Please be advised of the following:

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" reactions and prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
NO CP, NO CHILD ABUSE OR UNDERAGE NUDITY will be allowed.
Glad 2 B Bk! 🥂'S 🤟🤘🤙...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
OK that is all good and understandable. Thank you for the response, and once again, glad we are all back on the group (not to sound like a suck-up) but this is one of the best community forums to be a part of for people who find warped reality a bit refreshing.
🍻'S 2 that!...SP

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Welcome back!

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" reactions and prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
The new rule sucks nigger dick.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
The new rule sucks nigger dick.
This is gonna be a problem
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks all around to those who resurrected this joint. You're good people which is why I decided to add some class to this thread with my reply. :rage:
You sure there ok? Sounds like a bunch of niggers to me. 😂
I’m trying to get it all out now. Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Shit I forgot there was more

MadEroz

NecroTorpedo
Discord link?
Welcome back!

It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:

OscarTheGrouch

This user was banned
OK that is all good and understandable. Thank you for the response, and once again, glad we are all back on the group (not to sound like a suck-up) but this is one of the best community forums to be a part of for people who find warped reality a bit refreshing.
I decided to make your day with a follow. No need to thank me. :rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back