FYI To All Registered Members (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
.... The slippery slope is real ... How long till this site's down for good? Or becomes 4chan lite.. or just any other socially forward thinking and politically correct heavily controlled social media site..

Not meaning to moan but it's pretty sad.. and not the owners fault ofcourse.
The personal must be political
Even when watching endless murder..
Actually, that sounds about spot on hey
Can we still be factual?

Like black on black crime?
Man from Pakistan rapes and murders sleeping woman
Black gang member shot dead
Mexican torture tape
Brazilian prison murder

Etc etc
Or will every post have to be
Colourless rootless blank individual commits horrific act against fellow blank?

Instead of like
The truth
I know that's subjective nowadays
Goregrish, hosted by blm

Xena1966

This user was banned
Welcome back!
As some of you may have noticed, we've been away the last few days.

We had to change hosts. Our old one dropped us after receiving numerous reports (from our #1 fan(s).

That being said we made a few changes to Goregrish.

*Please read our UPDATED TOU here:

*UPDATED SITE RULES HERE:

Please be advised of the following:

Any content using "Inappropriate racial" words in thread titles or discussions will not be allowed outside the Goregrish Underground Section. Either staff will edit the TITLE or MOVE content to UNCENSORED NEWS AND DEBATE, Flame/Lame/Hate or Underground Media.

We have also removed "Racial" reactions and prefixes in Gore and other sections outside of The Goregrish Underground Section.
Staff has been busy deleting/moving inappropriate threads, broken links and images.
We realize these changes on a shock site are surprising, but keep in mind the internet is changing and we need to adapt.
It is what it is.

Just a Reminder:
NO CP, NO CHILD ABUSE OR UN NUDITY will be allowed.
Oh, no, please. Don't take the watermelon emoji away! @deviant2's lil' head might pop.....lol

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I knew it was a matter of time before something like this happened when I saw random people join to complain about certain posts. The internet is filled with idiotic people that support furries and pedophiles, but lose their shit over words like nigger and fag. It was fun to speak freely while it lasted!

I'm fucking confused. Now granted, I'm generally only here as a voyeur and occasional troll so I rarely venture outside of the True Gore threads and have no interest or understanding of the politics here. But if Goregrish is here, then wtf is Gorgri.sh?

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
When GG went down, there was a message saying, "We'll be back. Hit us up on discord". That wasn't from you?
Yes, that message about DISCORD was from here..

I thought you meant you were forced to join the hacked site.

Xena1966

This user was banned
What do you mean allowed to go there 🤦‍♂️ its a hacked site and if any of you went there and logged in I would advise you to all change your passwords and run a malware and virus scan on your device 🤷‍♂️
I didn't have to use any of that. I just googled: goregrish.com discord and clicked on the first link..... it was surreal, but I got to hook up with some of my buds from here...I did finally get a chance to meet this....Maggot...person you spoke of. He spoke of, "DOXY" a bit....what did he mean...?
Yes, that message about DISCORD was from here..

I thought you meant you were forced to join the hacked site.
Hell, nah, dawg. I'm not forced to do anything. I never sent them any email or anything. Just hung out and looked around a bit. They have all of your what's new and new posts on there...
Btw.. You do realize that while you were on the hacked site, that wasnt me you were talking back & forth with right 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn't actually say, "Talked back and forth with". You called me a nigger and told me to calm down". I responded," This doesn't sound like Bethy at all. If you're really Bethy, tell me the last favor you did for me ". Never another answer back...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back