fights Trans Fighting With Police (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
We do not all start female...that is just another ridiculous attempt at re-imagining biological facts from the lgbt fanatic cult crowd.
If you bothered to read instead of reacting, you'd see that I accepted this new info on the topic, and have corrected my opinion.

See - it's possible for rational people to change their minds.

Just like it's impossible for retards to change theirs.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Dont mind the gays they wanna suck dick all power to them but lets be honest with sites like this you cant really hate nig chinks sand nigs honkeys etc and then be like " you cant hate someone because of sexuality "

I can understand why people might hate others based on their skin-tone, place of birth, or religious affiliation, but hating someone because of what they choose to do with their own bodies - either through medical intervention, or sexual orientation - makes no sense. You migth as well hate a Postbox.... because it's Red. Racism alone is fucking retarded - hence why I'm not racist. I dislike religions - because they don;t make any sense - but I especially dislike Islam because it's so easily corrupted into transforming the weak into weapons of war.

If you want to justify why you hate a group of fellow humans - on ya go: why do you hate them so much?

But, can you explain why you hate gay, bi, or trans people? And explain it such a way as to NOT appear to be a barking loon?

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I hate fags and trans pretenders. If you want to defend guys having cock in their mouth that's your perogative but don't tell people who they can hate on, cool or not. So if you want to judge while at the same time having your own prejudice of other things then fuck right off.
Yeah the argument "it's ok to hate people because of their race, but not their sexuality" makes zero fucking sense. I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality and it still makes zero fucking sense.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
I can understand why people might hate others based on their skin-tone, place of birth, or religious affiliation, but hating someone because of what they choose to do with their own bodies - either through medical intervention, or sexual orientation - makes no sense. You migth as well hate a Postbox.... because it's Red. Racism alone is fucking retarded - hence why I'm not racist. I dislike religions - because they don;t make any sense - but I especially dislike Islam because it's so easily corrupted into transforming the weak into weapons of war.

If you want to justify why you hate a group of fellow humans - on ya go: why do you hate them so much?

But, can you explain why you hate gay, bi, or trans people? And explain it such a way as to NOT appear to be a barking loon?
I dont hate gays i didnt think my post relayed that
Im just saying its abit hypocritical that its ok to slander and make fun of one set but not the other i agree with you about islam 100% but i would also lump lefty transgenders in with them chemically changing a child who is confused is not a answer to that problem you should have a little google on who came up with the term gender and the horrific things he did with 2 brothers some sick shit

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Yeah the argument "it's ok to hate people because of their race, but not their sexuality" makes zero fucking sense. I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality and it still makes zero fucking sense.
That would be valid if that's what I said, but that's not what I said. I can understand why some people are racist is what I said. I did not say that being racist was acceptable.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
That would be valid if that's what I said, but that's not what I said. I can understand why some people are racist is what I said. I did not say that being racist was acceptable.
Ok...it still makes no sense. Seems like you only "understand" racism because it doesn't impact you. You can't understand homophobia because it impacts you. That's called hypocrisy.

Both are hating people because of the way they were born by ascribing the worst traits of some to the whole lot. They are no different.

Jessica Fletcher. šŸ³

š™°šš—ššššŽšš•ššŠ šš˜šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš‘.
Maybe if we could all just hate everything and everyone equally the world could be a better place
For me
For you
For the entire human race.

dababy304

too based 4 u
Ok ok ok. I'm 'off you', that's not a problem. I just don't like seeing people being picked on because of their sexuality. Pick on them for their skin colour, their religion, their country of birth, but please don't pick on people because of their sexuality.

That's it. I've said my piece. I'll leave the rest to everyone else.
idk, kinda based

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
720871857296996c4114a5ff9d1d54f0e4128991d7fc7d8bd6137c61dbde525d_1.jpg

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I assume those ā€œotherā€ genders were pulled out of Uranus.

Back