Trans 'women' in female prisons (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
Its down to odds. I have never seen and this guy is no exception a good lookin happy transvestite. Most are butt arse ugly guys at the start, how in the hell you gonna be a pretty blossom? Try getting a nice red pair of summer pumps size fuckin 13...............................whoops.

JamieSKap

Rookie
There's enough info on criminal pathology (mental illness) and criminal behavior out there in this day and age for this sort of thing not to be a thing, yet here we are, bearin' witness to more systematic failure. It is interestin' and keeps the ole' noodle map preoccupied, though.

Heard a story just recently that I found shockin' 'bout an old lady bein' kicked out of a YMCA for callin' out a pedo for starin' at the lil' ones, apparently the pool staff neglected to inform the families that attended the Y's pool that the restrooms and fittin' rooms were suddenly gender neutral so the pedo apparently wasn't in the wrong. Ole' lady did take the issue before the city council. I'll link the Daily Wire article below, and more on this can be found in other articles and on YT if anyone finds it worth diggin' into...
80-Year-Old Woman Banned From Community Pool After Complaining Man Watching Little Girls Undress In Shower Room: Report | The Daily Wire

Those who are in power and runnin' the show are clearly by no means the most academically merited nor the most moralistically fit, and so often it comes down to corruption on the one side or the other when it comes to votin' for these buggers. Stronger forms of accountability and repercussions will go a long way when it comes to creatin' a better world, and that goes for businesses and those in positions of power, as well, but I doubt I'll still be 'round for it if the day when mankind starts fixin' this shitehole world should ever come.

Tbh, I'm quite content watchin' the utopian rat race play out and unfold, just as long as I don't have to participate in the insanity any more than I've already been subjected to. I just hope to keep occupied from a nice safe distance and stay sane enough 'til I can one day shovel off this mortal coil. This world has truly lost it when it comes to this sort of shite.

A report released by the Ministry of Justice (UK)

View attachment 529911

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'
Transgender prisoner sexually assaulted inmates at all-female prison

Another recent prison rape Amys story
'I was assaulted in a women's prison by an inmate with male genitalia'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it

A report released by the Ministry of Justice (UK)

View attachment 529911

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'
Transgender prisoner sexually assaulted inmates at all-female prison

Another recent prison rape Amys story
'I was assaulted in a women's prison by an inmate with male genitalia'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it.
Feed him a bullet for lunch

Back