Trans 'women' in female prisons (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Soap on a rope for a Dick on a chick? annddddddddddd a Soap on a rope for a Dick on a chick?

Damn.. I blame the small gene pool of the UK. Y’all really do need that black immigrant cock or else you’ll all be inbred… Same with any European country for that matter. Good luck to you all.

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
A report released by the Ministry of Justice (UK)

View attachment 529911

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'
Transgender prisoner sexually assaulted inmates at all-female prison

Another recent prison rape Amys story
'I was assaulted in a women's prison by an inmate with male genitalia'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it.
It happens in Utah in the United States as well. I was in jail and they had a man in solitary confinement (maximum security) although I’m not sure if he had a dick? But he has tits. He was huge 6’6”. He she was only allowed out by itself.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I was thinking they probably tape up their junk to sneak in but the guards would notice your balls taped to your legs and tape is like a belt so it's a suicide hazard

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 529911

The report reveals that the overwhelming majority of transgender prisoners in the UK are men now identifying as women or other genders, at 111 of the 139.

It also revealed 42 of the prisoners are in women's jails with 22 of these now identifying as female - suggesting they were originally men.

The total is a rise on last year's figures which showed 125 transgender crims in 47 of the 124 jails in England and Wales with 60 of those serving time for sexual offences including 27 rapists.

All women identifying as men are in female prisons while some transgender men have moved to one of the 12 women’s jails across England and Wales.

Surely the answer is simple that if a 'woman' has a cock it goes to a male prison especially a nonce rapist. Im not saying this would cure sexual assaults in prison but it would stop men raping women in prison.

more on 'Karen'

The man in the photo has sexually assaulted 2 women in his womens prison he is also convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women. Fucking incredible aint it.
That's Unfknbelievable! First Off,If He's got a Dick,And "He's" put in a Female Prison; "There's Your Crime Right There" Listen;Biologically U can't Hide from being a Man or a Woman! I could gv a Fuck what these Fkn People believe in their Own Minds! If U've got a Dick?(YOUR A MAN!!!) And if U've got a Pussy?(YOUR A WOMAN!!!) Their isn't anything changing that FACT!!! It's all in their Fkn Heads!
SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It happens in Utah in the United States as well. I was in jail and they had a man in solitary confinement (maximum security) although I’m not sure if he had a dick? But he has tits. He was huge 6’6”. He she was only allowed out by itself.
ITSELF is a good reference for the THINGAMAJIG! Lmfao...SP

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
i watched a vid of a trans woman fucking a trans man. here's what i saw:
trans woman: has original dick plus add-on tits
trans man: has original pussy, hormone enlarged clit and breasts removed
then they fuck, huh?

mrln

silent ghost
billy the kid would have put a bullet in this individuals head.
imagine a transgender cowboy/girl?
would they ride a pony?

pangs

Forum Veteran

View attachment 529911

more on 'Karen'

Attractive as a woman. A catch for any man

mrln

silent ghost
The chicks I was in county with were fucking crazy sluts, if they new there was a dick in C pod there'd be a line to the showers, dirty skanks😜
did you charge for admission?
you wouldve been queen shit in there of you had!

DatBoi69

Lurker
I don't know who thinks you can get away with being a "man in a dress" raping women in prison, but you guys do know people still get stabbed to death in women's prisons for doing shit like that right? Rapists get it bad in women's prison.

It's an abomination is what it is....an abhorrent abomination. "Trans" indeed. I use Transport every day, and at no point have I ever wanted to dress up in old lady clothes with a syrup on my head and pretend I'm a big girlie. Best place for these people is a hessian sack in the canal. As Richard Ashcroft sang "Like a twat in a bag waiting to drown".

GhostDragon

Rookie

View attachment 529911

more on 'Karen'

Cut his dick off .. Then he can qualify to stay in the female prison. He is one confused fucking animal 🤨🤔

Back