"transabled" is apparently a thing - I want to kill these mental cases (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

Some highlights.....

Some dumb cunt of North Carolina has BIID (Body Integrity Identity Disorder) and identifies herself as a transabled person. Otherwise healthy, Shuping decided to get rid of her eyesight as her wish to become a blind person took over her mind. In 2006 to fulfill this wish, a sympathetic psychologist poured drain cleaner into her eyes

screenshot_201.jpg

Another worthless twat a Cambridge University-educated research scientist desperately wanted to have nothing to do with her legs.....believes that both of her legs don't belong to her body and cannot wait for her dream of being wheelchair bound into a reality.

I'm serious, these assholes don't deserve to live. Just fucking euthanize them and use whatever spare parts you can harvest.

AprilFoxx

pɹıǝM ʎɐʇS
Some people don't have that option to have the ability of sight, nevertheless the ability to walk. these people disgust me. She should've just drank the drain cleaner and the other should've purposely walked in to oncoming traffic and be a real disabled, piece of lazy shits.

unh0ly

Rookie
faggots looking for attention. retarded freaks, shotgun to the face will teach them a lesson, make them really disabled if they live.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Myself, I don’t care what other people do. Most people would consider looking at gore all day weird as fuck. You wanna chop your legs off? Have at it! I guess I’m mostly libertarian, I think people should be left alone to do what they want to do as long as it’s not impeding on others rights to do the same.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Some highlights.....

View attachment 483727

I'm serious, these assholes don't deserve to live. Just fucking euthanize them and use whatever spare parts you can harvest.
Fuck that! Whatever Refkntartedness they've got may B contagious! Lmfao...SP

Back