disaster Trapped In Burning Car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Gotta be one of the WORST ways to die!
in hell you get boiling water poured in to you as well so the inside burns too and over your head ,, just sayin

normally every car has to have a fire extuinguisher, and a tool to break glass should be attached to your keys for these cases;,, I walk around with one for scenarios like this,

lechmich

Forum Veteran
fire-extinguisher-color-coding1.png

Vallrain

Rookie
Why not shoot the poor guy, surely someone owns a gun, he drove why not try the boot or the back door fkn problem solving skills anyone, chances all four doors are jammed is low.

Unless his doors were locked and he didn't unlock them, to be honest I'd have driven past if there were no woman or children in the car, not cause I'm a pussy but because I don't give a fuck, oh if she was fat I might fuck off too, too many fatties as is.

Theseus

King Of Athens

The last cod game I actually enjoyed bo2 was pretty good as well but after that it went to💩

Why not shoot the poor guy, surely someone owns a gun, he drove why not try the boot or the back door fkn problem solving skills anyone, chances all four doors are jammed is low.

Unless his doors were locked and he didn't unlock them, to be honest I'd have driven past if there were no woman or children in the car, not cause I'm a pussy but because I don't give a fuck, oh if she was fat I might fuck off too, too many fatties as is.
I don’t think anyone wants the murder charge 🤣 unless a mercy killing is legal there idk😂

Back