Trump Classified Document Trial Postponed Indefinitely Days After 'Mishandled Evidence' Bombshell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
One day after postponing a filing deadline in Donald Trump's classified documents case, Judge Aileen M. Cannon has postponed the whole thing indefinitely.

In a Tuesday decision, Cannon vacated (canceled) Trump's May 20 trial date, and wrote that setting a new date given the enormous stack of pre-trial matters would be "imprudent."

On Monday, Cannon postponed a filing deadline for Trump's team to provide a list of classified documents they want to present at trial - which was supposed to be filed by this Thursday. Cannon did not announce a new deadline, perhaps the first clue into today's decision.

The move also comes after special counsel Jack Smith's team admitted that the classified files at the heart of the case had been tampered with, and they needed more time to assess that revelation.

Smith also misled the court, after originally telling U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that the boxes remained "in their original, intact form as seized," when in a footnote they conceded that they removed classified documents and left placeholder sheets, which prosecutors acknowledged has created an "inconsistent" record - in which some of the documents are no longer in the same order as they appear in digital scans made in the fall of 2022.

"The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court," the footnote reads, according to Just the News.

The finding comes after Cannon ordered a review into whether the FBI may have seized legally privileged records in response to a request from Trump co-defendant Walt Nauta.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
These cases against Trump are all politically motivated. It becomes more and more apparent that Trump is a major threat to the democrat party and their agendas.

Agenda:

GM7dbZ8XsAIVn-I.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
One day after postponing a filing deadline in Donald Trump's classified documents case, Judge Aileen M. Cannon has postponed the whole thing indefinitely.

In a Tuesday decision, Cannon vacated (canceled) Trump's May 20 trial date, and wrote that setting a new date given the enormous stack of pre-trial matters would be "imprudent."

On Monday, Cannon postponed a filing deadline for Trump's team to provide a list of classified documents they want to present at trial - which was supposed to be filed by this Thursday. Cannon did not announce a new deadline, perhaps the first clue into today's decision.

The move also comes after special counsel Jack Smith's team admitted that the classified files at the heart of the case had been tampered with, and they needed more time to assess that revelation.

Smith also misled the court, after originally telling U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that the boxes remained "in their original, intact form as seized," when in a footnote they conceded that they removed classified documents and left placeholder sheets, which prosecutors acknowledged has created an "inconsistent" record - in which some of the documents are no longer in the same order as they appear in digital scans made in the fall of 2022.

"The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court," the footnote reads, according to Just the News.

The finding comes after Cannon ordered a review into whether the FBI may have seized legally privileged records in response to a request from Trump co-defendant Walt Nauta.

This is just as much of a beat up as the old Star Chamber inquisition of Clinton's famous BJ was. Politicians just weaponising the law.

mrln

silent ghost
not for nothing though,how many times would a judge hold you in contempt. how many warnings would you get before being thrown in jail? because hes a former president shouldnt mean jack shit! im a former soldier,so does this mean i can get the same treatment? because i put my life on the line for this country and wrote the country out a check for the amount of it being worth my life? which is more than any president ever did.
whats right is right. former president or not. the law is the paw and hes getting preferential treatment. the same fucking way biden and his junkie son is. and its fucking bullshit!

slickrick27

Well Known Member
not for nothing though,how many times would a judge hold you in contempt. how many warnings would you get before being thrown in jail? because hes a former president shouldnt mean jack shit! im a former soldier,so does this mean i can get the same treatment? because i put my life on the line for this country and wrote the country out a check for the amount of it being worth my life? which is more than any president ever did.
whats right is right. former president or not. the law is the paw and hes getting preferential treatment. the same fucking way biden and his junkie son is. and its fucking bullshit!
Would it make you happier to see him held in contempt? And biden out here destroying this country? Would that make you feel better? I guess you like higher taxes, and gun control? I thought you said your a former soldier?

Would it make you happier to see him held in contempt? And biden out here destroying this country? Would that make you feel better? I guess you like higher taxes, and gun control? I thought you said your a former soldier?
For you to be a former soldier and cry about Trump not being held in contempt you sound lame a.f. he's our last hope to get biden out of office, and your over here crying because the judge has been patient with him.

mrln

silent ghost
whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
whats right is right.
biden is destroying this country as it is. it wont make a dif if trump is behind bars for a few hours. trump cant and isnt doing anything about it at the moment anyway. whats trump doing right now about gun control and taxes anyway? nothing.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...The mentally handicapped are fine with Biden destroying the country, starting wars, crashing the economy, opening our border, sniffing kids, covering up his son's crimes...

...This is how deep state will fight ANYONE who tries to fix this country and the overly undereducated minions fall for it...

...There is nothing to discuss with these retards except, "what do you want written on your tombstones?"...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
whats right is right.
biden is destroying this country as it is. it wont make a dif if trump is behind bars for a few hours. trump cant and isnt doing anything about it at the moment anyway. whats trump doing right now about gun control and taxes anyway? nothing.
Wait a minute fuckstick, shouldnā€™t Obama have been behind bars? How about Hillary Clinton? Hunter Biden? But you want to stick Trumps head in a stick? GTFOH!

If he was ā€œa soldierā€ he was one of those fags that probably held up his cards so the drill Sargent wouldnā€™t fuck with him. Then he ended getting his ass handed to him and now the snowflake is in his safe space still in his mothers basement collecting a PTSD check

mrln

silent ghost
Wait a minute fuckstick, shouldnā€™t Obama have been behind bars? How about Hillary Clinton? Hunter Biden? But you want to stick Trumps head in a stick? GTFOH!

If he was ā€œa soldierā€ he was one of those fags that probably held up his cards so the drill Sargent wouldnā€™t fuck with him. Then he ended getting his ass handed to him and now the snowflake is in his safe space still in his mothers basement collecting a PTSD check
your a dick..... or should i say,"fuckstick"
this isnt about obama clinton bush biden or whoever. but to put your feeble meth mind at ease,yes they should too. and i never said trumps head on a stick. and even if he did get thrown in jail,it would be only for about a minute. because as one cop is processing him in,another is doing paperwork to process him out. so get off your high horse. and btw,when i was in the service,it wasnt the kind of military that caters to your generation with these soccer cards. you cant even stay clean enough to even take the asvab test let alone know what it is, without googling it. never mind do what i did when i was in,as long as i did it either. you should be sucking my dick right now while your sucking on the glass dick,because you can suck the glass dick.
stop being a karen and try to have a civil convo with someone without slinging a bunch of shit because you dont have a clear mind to think because its clouded with chemicals. put the glass cock down because its gunna kill you.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
your a dick..... or should i say,"fuckstick"
this isnt about obama clinton bush biden or whoever. but to put your feeble meth mind at ease,yes they should too. and i never said trumps head on a stick. and even if he did get thrown in jail,it would be only for about a minute. because as one cop is processing him in,another is doing paperwork to process him out. so get off your high horse. and btw,when i was in the service,it wasnt the kind of military that caters to your generation with these soccer cards. you cant even stay clean enough to even take the asvab test let alone know what it is, without googling it. never mind do what i did when i was in,as long as i did it either. you should be sucking my dick right now while your sucking on the glass dick,because you can suck the glass dick.
stop being a karen and try to have a civil convo with someone without slinging a bunch of shit because you dont have a clear mind to think because its clouded with chemicals. put the glass cock down because its gunna kill you.
Hey buddy. I donā€™t need to Google the asvab. I took it in 1996. Did well enough that for 6mo straight every branch called me up wanting me to go. Problem was they lowballed me. I figured Iā€™d hoping the Army to get into the special forces. But when he came to the house and lowballed me? I told him I wanted a $16000 car. Thatā€™s all I fucking wanted! He couldnā€™t give it to me! That car you might ask? A 1967 SS/RS Camaro L78. That car is now? Over 6 figures. I was a visionary. Still am! I didnā€™t join the army. Or any branch.

However! Im just giving you shit. Trump isnā€™t going to jail or anything. Itā€™s basically being dismissed and thrown out. I donā€™t vote cause theyā€™re all for themselves and the upper echelon.

I donā€™t do meth. Itā€™s a fucking username I figured sounded fucked up enough for GG. And I actually masturbate every time one of you thinks Iā€™m a methead. My dick is kinda raw from all the mastturbation going on? But donā€™t let up! It feels soooo good šŸ‘

slickrick27

Well Known Member

šŸ˜‚

mrln

silent ghost
Hey buddy. I donā€™t need to Google the asvab. I took it in 1996. Did well enough that for 6mo straight every branch called me up wanting me to go. Problem was they lowballed me. I figured Iā€™d hoping the Army to get into the special forces. But when he came to the house and lowballed me? I told him I wanted a $16000 car. Thatā€™s all I fucking wanted! He couldnā€™t give it to me! That car you might ask? A 1967 SS/RS Camaro L78. That car is now? Over 6 figures. I was a visionary. Still am! I didnā€™t join the army. Or any branch.

However! Im just giving you shit. Trump isnā€™t going to jail or anything. Itā€™s basically being dismissed and thrown out. I donā€™t vote cause theyā€™re all for themselves and the upper echelon.

I donā€™t do meth. Itā€™s a fucking username I figured sounded fucked up enough for GG. And I actually masturbate every time one of you thinks Iā€™m a methead. My dick is kinda raw from all the mastturbation going on? But donā€™t let up! It feels soooo good šŸ‘
so then you agree he should do jail time. even if its for a few hrs. because enough with the "im going to throw you in jail" threats.
how did you get low balled? lied to maybe? tell you what you wanted to hear then switched everything around on the contract hoping you didnt read it thoroughly? because that happened to my kid with the marines. he caught it and called the recruiter out on it. then left and went to the army and they gave him what he wanted.
they would have given you a humvee to drive,not a 16k car. unless your recruiter was nick nolte.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
so then you agree he should do jail time. even if its for a few hrs. because enough with the "im going to throw you in jail" threats.
how did you get low balled? lied to maybe? tell you what you wanted to hear then switched everything around on the contract hoping you didnt read it thoroughly? because that happened to my kid with the marines. he caught it and called the recruiter out on it. then left and went to the army and they gave him what he wanted.
they would have given you a humvee to drive,not a 16k car. unless your recruiter was nick nolte.
No, I say lowballed. It was $900 a month they offered me. That wasnā€™t enough. He asked what itā€™d take? Itā€™d take a $16k car. That was a steal for the military. I didnā€™t want anything else. Feed house clothe me and give me that car. So at 30 I bought a new 2010 2SSRS Camaro and in a yr paid it off. So it worked out. Its not my dream car butā€¦

No trump shouldnā€™t serve even a few hours unless youā€™re going to jail all of congressmen, all previous presidents, vice presidents, CIA and FBI agents

Back