Trump is a Tax Cheat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...

Trump tax records show duplicity. That's devastating for his campaign.

Trumps says it's fake news and blames the IRS for the problem. Says he could prove it by showing you his taxes but there's a audit. The audit is surrounding a 100 million refund he's received. He doesn't own a thing and even writes off his children (Ivanka) as a consultation fee. lol He's just another working class hero. lol

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Not long after the tax news Trump's ex campaign manager was arrested and brought to a medical facility threatening suicide. He had barricaded himself in his home with weapons according to the wife's 911 call.

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale detained in Florida after threatening self harm
brad-parscale-0728201.jpg

Just speculation, but I think it may have something to do with laundering 170 million through Trump's campaign.
Trump campaign accused of masking $170 million in spending

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
There are no surprises here... we have been told by his closest circles like his former personal lawyer that he is a con man, and many reports from his business deals show he is a con man. This just shows the extent of it. Also he was double dipping on his spawns consultation fees deductions and writing off his personal shit like legal fees thru his businesses. The incredibly business savvy man has never been savvy... his yuge fuckups on record already showed this. It doesn't mean much to his supporters because they will forgive anything he does. I just hope we can get these criminals out of the WH and figure out how to fix this disaster he has created.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
There are no surprises here... we have been told by his closest circles like his former personal lawyer that he is a con man, and many reports from his business deals show he is a con man. This just shows the extent of it. Also he was double dipping on his spawns consultation fees deductions and writing off his personal shit like legal fees thru his businesses. The incredibly business savvy man has never been savvy... his yuge fuckups on record already showed this. It doesn't mean much to his supporters because they will forgive anything he does. I just hope we can get these criminals out of the WH and figure out how to fix this disaster he has created.

The base is a lost cause, like a cult. This could hurt with working class republicans, and pretty much anyone with a brain that actually pays their taxes. They may just sit out the vote.

I think there's more yet to come out associated with those tax leaks. Most of his debts come due in the next few years, there's questions related to the Trump Tower mortgage of 100 million, foreign loans, and a couple people named as business partners in his taxes are also in Epstein's book. October is going to be wild.

They're scurrying around and pushing conspiracy theories like mad today, I think we're just hours away from there being a child sex ring at Joe's favorite Mexican restaurant.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Jared Kushner started deleting his entire twitter history as soon as the story broke yesterday. I think some of the family will do a runner to maybe Israel. Just before the election Deutsche bank loaned him 285 million and he hasn't been paying much tax either because his investments are underwater.

Now why on earth would Deutsche bank loan that family anything after seeing their tax returns? Maybe it has something to do with former justice Kennedy's son.

The base is a lost cause, like a cult. This could hurt with working class republicans, and pretty much anyone with a brain that actually pays their taxes. They may just sit out the vote.

I think there's more yet to come out associated with those tax leaks. Most of his debts come due in the next few years, there's questions related to the Trump Tower mortgage of 100 million, foreign loans, and a couple people named as business partners in his taxes are also in Epstein's book. October is going to be wild.

They're scurrying around and pushing conspiracy theories like mad today, I think we're just hours away from there being a child sex ring at Joe's favorite Mexican restaurant.
I think a lot of his base realize the New York Times is a shit commie rag and are waiting for them to release their sources , which they refuse to do.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Jared Kushner started deleting his entire twitter history as soon as the story broke yesterday. I think some of the family will do a runner to maybe Israel. Just before the election Deutsche bank loaned him 285 million and he hasn't been paying much tax either because his investments are underwater.

Now why on earth would Deutsche bank loan that family anything after seeing their tax returns? Maybe it has something to do with former justice Kennedy's son.
The Kennedy link is quite possible, but I've worked with some "savvy businessmen" who put the banks on a choke hold: Once they got the banks on a certain amount of money not easy to write off, their argument is "either loan me more money or I go belly up now and you lose what I already owe you". I've seen that technique used before, and it works most times. The bank just takes another gamble, and being that he was gonna have a shot at the WH or a huge raise on his Apprentice deal, they just took it.

They have copies of the actual documents. If they really were making it up Trump could settle it by releasing just one of those questionable returns.
They still refuse to release them. Did you have solid hard evidence of anything you are stating that doesn’t come from the leftist media or isn’t purely speculation? No.. you don’t . If the New York Times...a former newspaper were so confident in what they have .. they would release their sources ..they aren’t and I assume it’s because they are tired of writing retractions

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Did he evade paying taxes actually owed or not pay taxes because he had business losses and availed himself of legitimate means to lower his tax burden?

How many other wealthy Americans, including the likes of Pelosi, Bloomberg, Kerry, the Kennedys, Gore do the exact same thing?
lol, It's always funny when silly poor folks defend the rich that are taking advantage of them. He doesn't own anything, not even a home or a car. He cheats the system to write off his entire life style. His lack of contribution to our country is almost like de-funding services he receives.

He claimed to be a billionaire and I clearly recall his supporters using his perceived business success as a reason for backing him. I'm almost certain Kerry released his taxes, as did Pelosi, Kennedy, Gore, Bloomberg, the black guy, Bush, and Joe Biden. For many years Trump paid nothing and took a large refund, that's why he's being audited. His former lawyer even mentions the audit and refund in his book.

The cashier at your local grocery store has contributed more to the country in taxes in the last 15 years than the prez.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The Kennedy link is quite possible, but I've worked with some "savvy businessmen" who put the banks on a choke hold: Once they got the banks on a certain amount of money not easy to write off, their argument is "either loan me more money or I go belly up now and you lose what I already owe you". I've seen that technique used before, and it works most times. The bank just takes another gamble, and being that he was gonna have a shot at the WH or a huge raise on his Apprentice deal, they just took it.

They are all a national security risk and never should have been given security clearance. Personal financial debt is the most common reason to deny clearance. It's amazing to me how many people were so easily caught up in this criminal shit show. I'm going to go ahead and call the Brad Parscale suicide. It has to eat you up knowing what's coming and the part you played by being a yes man for money.

Tik Tok Brad.

Back