Trump is a Tax Cheat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
screenshot_90.jpg

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
And really if you are on here parroting what the New York Times , msnbc, or cnn is saying.. you have 0 creditably
So you expect this to be reported on Braibart? LoL. This is not new, but the information just came to the news agencies now. Of course it will be reported by the outlets that do not favor Donnie! That does not make them false or baseless. Trump has been denying his taxes and suing banks to block them from disclosing them, but NY got them and also her niece has tons of records that Donnie tried to put her under a gag order from disclosing.

If they are indeed no true, the prez should be outraged and showing his taxes. By the way, any idea why his ex campaign manager just got sent to a psychiatry ward after trying to kill himself? Was Parscale overwhelmed by the fake news?

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...

Trump tax records show duplicity. That's devastating for his campaign.

Trumps says it's fake news and blames the IRS for the problem. Says he could prove it by showing you his taxes but there's a audit. The audit is surrounding a 100 million refund he's received. He doesn't own a thing and even writes off his children (Ivanka) as a consultation fee. lol He's just another working class hero. lol
Of corse he has, he his rich and he is from the USA 🇺🇸.

Last edited:

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
In the past 15 years he's paid less in taxes than a fast food employee, and he's over 1 billion in debt. Follow the money...

Trump tax records show duplicity. That's devastating for his campaign.

Trumps says it's fake news and blames the IRS for the problem. Says he could prove it by showing you his taxes but there's a audit. The audit is surrounding a 100 million refund he's received. He doesn't own a thing and even writes off his children (Ivanka) as a consultation fee. lol He's just another working class hero. lol
:trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump:

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
lol, It's always funny when silly poor folks defend the rich that are taking advantage of them. He doesn't own anything, not even a home or a car. He cheats the system to write off his entire life style. His lack of contribution to our country is almost like de-funding services he receives.

He claimed to be a billionaire and I clearly recall his supporters using his perceived business success as a reason for backing him. I'm almost certain Kerry released his taxes, as did Pelosi, Kennedy, Gore, Bloomberg, the black guy, Bush, and Joe Biden. For many years Trump paid nothing and took a large refund, that's why he's being audited. His former lawyer even mentions the audit and refund in his book.

The cashier at your local grocery store has contributed more to the country in taxes in the last 15 years than the prez.
so whats different than any politicican in washington right now???....i judge him by results and his moves made the economy and this country boom...you cant dispute this...you only distract....well at least he wont be impeached again because congress and the senate will be red again....see you in 8 years when the left rolls out another old white guy

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
1 thing i always keep in mind is to never cross the IRS. they are the scariest organization in the world, even more so than Yakuza. when they call, i just grovel at their feet. "yes sir" "no sir" "how can i fix this sir?" is all i say.

sm7unhegphj51.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They are all a national security risk and never should have been given security clearance. Personal financial debt is the most common reason to deny clearance. It's amazing to me how many people were so easily caught up in this criminal shit show. I'm going to go ahead and call the Brad Parscale suicide. It has to eat you up knowing what's coming and the part you played by being a yes man for money.

Tik Tok Brad.
you back today because you think you have something to gloat over? lmao you fucking nigger loving hick you'll be whining until 2024. anyway I'm sure I haven't seen you this happy since you had your last abortion.

now ya'll go back on your shanty porch and whittle a dildo

this is 100% you, you fucking lolcow

Hooks

Splayed
The base is a lost cause, like a cult. This could hurt with working class republicans, and pretty much anyone with a brain that actually pays their taxes.
120363851_1324068071273741_2410943385202731581_o.jpg

... But I'm in the UK, so all I know is how it looks from here. To me, it appears Trump could be caught on video, employing undocumented workers to burn his fraudulent tax returns wrapped in the US flag and he'd call it fake news and he'd still be voted for.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
View attachment 444761
... But I'm in the UK, so all I know is how it looks from here. To me, it appears Trump could be caught on video, employing undocumented workers to burn his fraudulent tax returns wrapped in the US flag and he'd call it fake news and he'd still be voted for.
your in the u.k.....youre drowned in liberalism so your thoughts are diluted......hes no worse than the politicians who have been in power for 40 years and counting.....

Hooks

Splayed
you probably voted Corbyn lol, limey softcocks

I would have if I lived in England. Does it upset you when people don't share your opinion?

your in the u.k.....youre drowned in liberalism so your thoughts are diluted......hes no worse than the politicians who have been in power for 40 years and counting.....

Drowned in liberalism? As opposed to what? Authoritarianism? Fascism? They sound great, sign me up.

Back