Trump tests positive for Covid-19 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol, That's not strained, that's gasping for air. That's how people with COPD, asthma, and lung cancer gasp for breath, using their whole body. The medical staff pumped him full of drugs, and they were probably happy he wanted to leave the hospital because he's the worst patient ever.

He's attempting to appear strong for the trumptards, but it's really the act of an oxygen deprived, small penised man with pneumonia, on steroids.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The White House is a Covid hotspot and has more cases than many other shithole countries. The press secretary and several members of her staff. The Joint Chiefs of staff, head of the Coast Guard and several within the Pentagon. Kellyanne Conway's 15 year old daughter is giving a more accurate description of the situation than the WH. lol

I suggest staying away from trumptards because they're probably all contagious.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
lol, That's not strained, that's gasping for air. That's how people with COPD, asthma, and lung cancer gasp for breath, using their whole body. The medical staff pumped him full of drugs, and they were probably happy he wanted to leave the hospital because he's the worst patient ever.

He's attempting to appear strong for the trumptards, but it's really the act of an oxygen deprived, small penised man with pneumonia, on steroids.
In your dreams butt smear. Dahnold is fine and he's gonna win the election. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

oni_son206

Local mortician
In your dreams butt smear. Dahnold is fine and he's gonna win the election. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
You didn't even spell Donald right, proves the ignorance and lack of education of the Trump supporters. And why you Repubtards would even put him in office, politics aside I wanna see the autopsy when he kicks the bucket. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค˜

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
You didn't even spell Donald right, proves the ignorance and lack of education of the Trump supporters. And why you Repubtards would even put him in office, politics aside I wanna see the autopsy when he kicks the bucket. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค˜
I spell the way I like you sick homo. Now fuck off and go suck some nigger ass. :pedobear:

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
So triggered, you kiss your Daddy's cock with that mouth? I bet you were raised by some inbred ass family that beats off to people building the wall. Why don't you go back to fucking your cousins and be a good little hick. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค˜
Is it normal to kiss daddy's cock where you were raised? Of course it is you're a filthy nigger so sucking off the dad and fucking your brothers in the ass is common for you. Your kind aren't liked around here.

oni_son206

Local mortician
Is it normal to kiss daddy's cock where you were raised? Of course it is you're a filthy nigger so sucking off the dad and fucking your brothers in the ass is common for you. Your kind aren't liked around here.
I'm ded, so self conscious you thought I was talking about myself. Keep playing the idiot, I'm just getting a good laugh from your defensive dumbass. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It's okay to be dumb. Your Repubtard kind will be snuffed out soon enough.

oni_son206

Local mortician
By the way I'm actually a white Christian and i have a wife. But you wouldn't know that cause you're an arrogant cousin fucker. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค˜

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I partly blame Obama for letting these sickly,diseased people,into our country,carrying god knows what...Corona Virus was first discovered in 1965,as a common cold.Now you got all types of races,Asians with SARS Cov-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Middle East,Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
Mexico/South Americans brought leprosy, Typhus,mumps,measels,rubella,clolera,small pox,malaria,TB,pertussis, and many std
That POS Obama let these dirty,filthy disease ridden people in,and a lot of people sent their child to school,unaware of the potential risks.
A lot of these diseases we didn't have to worry about,because of our booster shots.
Our borders were to easy and vulnerable,we now have a super virus,caused by open border policy

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
By the way I'm actually a white Christian and i have a wife. But you wouldn't know that cause you're an arrogant cousin fucker. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค˜
Christian and you're a liberal?? You really are fucking retarded lol. Keep supporting abortion and faggit marriage you stupid nigger kisser ๐Ÿ’ฉ

D.O.A.

We are Kings

you're grasping at straws again fatso, sucks to be you :lol:

you're still a whining pussy hat wearing dyke who never got over 2016. 8 years of your incessant bullshit, lol you

oni_son206

Local mortician
Christian and you're a liberal?? You really are fucking retarded lol. Keep supporting abortion and faggit marriage you stupid nigger kisser ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Naw, I believe in God's will of free will for humans. It's the first gift God gave you you dumbass. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
anybody think maybe this was an assasination attempt??? hell,the left is so low right now im shocked they havent tried it jfk style by now. covid was their nuclear option and it looks like even that failed so what the hell,might as well try to kill the fucker

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Naw, I believe in God's will of free will for humans. It's the first gift God gave you you dumbass. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
"Thou shalt not kill" That ring a bell? Also God despises shedding of innocent blood but you're a faggot ass feminist cuck. I bet your obese wife beats your sissy ass.

oni_son206

Local mortician
"Thou shalt not kill" That ring a bell? Also God despises shedding of innocent blood but you're a faggot ass feminist cuck. I bet your obese wife beats your sissy ass.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ whatever you say Repubtard, whatever you say.
Comedy gold over here. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hope your wifi is good in your mom's basement you troll.

Back