UN Warns Of 'Worrying And Dangerous' Conspiracy Theories (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Yeah I will believe in a conspiracy theory that I made up in my mind on a trip on some high power before I believe anything in the news only boomers actually pay attention to news anyway

August 7th 2022 | Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge said:
The United Nations would like everyone to be on the lookout for 'worrying and dangerous' conspiracy theories - especially those that might lead people to the conclusion that COVID-19 escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China... you know, the thing the WHO just admitted could very well be the case, and which Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has launched recent investigations into.

Some background

Before we get into the UN's latest salvo in the war over narratives (feel free to scroll down if you're a regular reader); We know from government contracts, FOIA records, and leaked emails that the US government was conducting risky gain-of-function research on US soil until former President Obama banned it in 2014 over ethical questions raised by the scientific community. The 'research' included manipulating bat Covid to be more transmissible to humans, and following Obama's ban, was funneled overseas through New York nonprofit, EcoHealth Alliance - whose CEO Peter Daszak secured lucrative contracts to study and manipulate bat coronaviruses in Wuhan, China four months before Obama's ban.

Daszak was the guy behind The Lancet's "it couldn't have come from a lab" Natural Origin statement - for which he reportedly engaged in a "bullying campaign" - before generating significant controversy over conflicts of interest involving many of its authors and co-signatories, to which the Lancet later admitted.

The first $666,442 installment of EcoHealth's $3.7 million NIH grant was paid in June 2014, with similar annual payments through May 2019 under the "Understanding The Risk Of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" project.

Then, in 2017, a subagency of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci - resumed funding a controversial grant to genetically modify bat coronaviruses in Wuhan, China without the approval of a government oversight body.

Notably, the WIV "had openly participated in gain-of-function research in partnership with U.S. universities and institutions" for years under the leadership of Dr. Shi 'Batwoman' Zhengli, according to the Washington Post's Josh Rogin.

Full article

DokraOwl

Hooter
Here's a conspiracy theory I just thought of right now. When we die we are reincarnated as the last thing we ate. This is why the rich want us all to eat bugs and plant matter - so we are all reincarnated as useless bugs and plants. All while they, the elite, kidnap, rape, and cannibalize human children in their secret fetish dungeons on their private islands. They know they will be reborn as human children if they die. This is also the reason Monsanto is patenting the plants and seeds that it creates and sells to the common people. They want to own us when we're reborn as their plants! Also the reason many people think the state of Wyoming doesn't exist is because Wyoming is where all the rich elites are building their dooms day shelters. The elite started the "Wyoming doesn't exist" meme so people start to believe it doesn't exist. This way when the nukes drop nobody will remember to also nuke Wyoming and all the rich will be safe there!

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Here's a conspiracy theory I just thought of right now. When we die we are reincarnated as the last thing we ate. This is why the rich want us all to eat bugs and plant matter - so we are all reincarnated as useless bugs and plants. All while they, the elite, kidnap, rape, and cannibalize human children in their secret fetish dungeons on their private islands. They know they will be reborn as human children if they die. This is also the reason Monsanto is patenting the plants and seeds that it creates and sells to the common people. They want to own us when we're reborn as their plants! Also the reason many people think the state of Wyoming doesn't exist is because Wyoming is where all the rich elites are building their dooms day shelters. The elite started the "Wyoming doesn't exist" meme so people start to believe it doesn't exist. This way when the nukes drop nobody will remember to also nuke Wyoming and all the rich will be safe there!
just my luck that i'd be reincarnated as myself

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That actually has an Insane but Creditable Air about it! Is it too late to start Eating Kids?.....I wonder???
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Fuck you jews, we're on to you!
Good luck you silly gentile, Shimmel will always be one step ahead.
OYqj.gif

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
This is proof that a lot of mainstream news is absolutely vomit inducing. They're lying sons of bitches. The Wuhan lab is where it came from. And Dr. "Felch Thee" financed the research
I don’t know how beard fanny has anything to do with this but I do think it came from a lab or from a fish market.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

The U.N. is the U.S. .
Cannot have one without the other.
When major decisions are made , the U.S. has pushed the agenda.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Back