disaster Trying To Get Rid Of The Wife (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Look what I can stick in my throat. Thin with a metallic tang, just like my hubby…

😂😂😂

IMG_7068.jpeg

raisinbran

Not French, but I do kiss that way
Found this from googling:

“A Russian man set a neighbor on fire with a homemade flamethrower and pierced a woman's neck with a harpoon.

The Russian was upset by the fact that a cable was dug up near his house during an investigation into theft of electricity.

The woman hit by the harpoon is a government worker and has already gone surgery. The man burned by the flamethrower is in critical condition.”

Jennifer Jolie

Fresh Meat

“A Russian man set a neighbor on fire with a homemade flamethrower and pierced a woman's neck with a harpoon.

The Russian was upset by the fact that a cable was dug up near his house during an investigation into theft of electricity.

The woman hit by the harpoon is a government worker and has already gone surgery. The man burned by the flamethrower is in critical condition.”
He must of gone into shock then

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Hasn't he got something like 50% burns? What's his survival rate like? I'm not too keen on the man touching his shoulders nor the dog attempting to lick him... that can't help.

He would need to be admitted to hospital to have proper burns care and fluid and thermal maintenance dressings, and IV fluids, if he is to survive.

Large area burns basically stop is being able to hold in our water content or control body temperature. These are the main risks to life, followed by infection.

In the past two weeks I have sent 3 patients to hospital for sunburn! 2 sunburnt in the UK, the other fell asleep on holiday in the sun. They all had second degree burns (blistering) over large areas (back, arms and legs). Severe sunburn still needs managing as a thermal burn. Crazy nutters.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies

Thanks for that. I was just about's to ask what the fuck happened in that vid.

Back