fights Two heffalumps going at it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I knew your bias would have you see it that way. It does explain the flaws in your dumb 13% white power talking point. Maybe read it again without the klan hood on.
Thatā€™s why your subspecies will never evolve and never change. Itā€™s ALWAYS someone elseā€™s fault. When in reality youā€™re all just worthless crybabies that canā€™t convey their feelings beyond a toddler level.

hokie

the sand in your vagina
I already fixed my phones grammatical error try not to be a mental midget
You're so flustered you can't even proofread. In all honesty I'm not a grammar-nazi. Most of you post like you probably speak, which is obviously at a very low intelligence level. But if you're going to call someone "retarded" at least get your fucking shit together first, dumbfuck.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
You're so flustered you can't even proofread. In all honesty I'm not a grammar-nazi. Most of you post like you probably speak, which is obviously at a very low intelligence level. But if you're going to call someone "retarded" at least get your fucking shit together first, dumbfuck.
No buddy sometime I forget to turn off the spell checker bullshit ā€¦ but I can see youā€™re very offended with your toad pandering. Iā€™ll let you come back once youā€™ve cooled down and can stop trying to be a tough guy cause my phone said deduced instead of deduce. Letā€™s be real and the fact you are so butthurt it lets me know that you are actually probably gay. Pandering to subspecies is how the gays make themselves feel better. Live and let live. Whatever

Uhhh oh Iā€™m gonna get called a dummy cause my phone forgot the ā€œsā€ at the END of sometimes

hokie

the sand in your vagina
No buddy sometime I forget to turn off the spell checker bullshit ā€¦ but I can see youā€™re very offended with your toad pandering. Iā€™ll let you come back once youā€™ve cooled down and can stop trying to be a tough guy cause my phone said deduced instead of deduce. Letā€™s be real and the fact you are so butthurt it lets me know that you are actually probably gay. Pandering to subspecies is how the gays make themselves feel better. Live and let live. Whatever

Uhhh oh Iā€™m gonna get called a dummy cause my phone forgot the ā€œsā€ at the END of sometimes
You're still flustered, even more so. Settle down man.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
e1162cdfb7588dc1fe5bdc353cad77f4.jpg

NOW DON'T YA FRETT NONE, YA STILL QUALIFY FER A FREE SERVIN "O" MAC-TURD ROAST FRIKISEE OF HOOT OWL SHIT...... ON DORSETT AVE. WITH YO COMPLEMENTARY DR.PEPPER........ AN PLEASE NO MO PUNCHIN EMPLOYEES............

Back