fights Two heffalumps going at it (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Whenever the "13%" claim gets used it automatically means that it's user is just a dumb mindless shill regurgitating white power nonsense.
You obviously have zero understanding on how statistics work. The people who record them are the ones who pander to you so🤷🏻‍♂️ You’re the idiot who thinks these two sheboons are fighting because they’re both fat… yeah and I’m the idiot

hokie

the sand in your vagina
You obviously have zero understanding on how statistics work. The people who record them are the ones who pander to you so🤷🏻‍♂️ You’re the idiot who thinks these two sheboons are fighting because they’re both fat… yeah and I’m the idiot
Your strict adherence to "stats" that only jive with what you want to believe is the problem. I never said "it's because they're fat". Besides being a racist puppet, you're also unintelligent. The two do go hand in hand.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Your strict adherence to "stats" that only jive with what you want to believe is the problem. I never said "it's because they're fat". Besides being a racist puppet, you're also unintelligent. The two do go hand in hand.
Numbers are the universe my friend they explain everything and nothing can be explained in great depth without them. I only hate blacks other than that I’m cool with everyone and all the people in the real world wanna suck my dick or be my bestie so I don’t really give a fuck much past this statement

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Okay well maybe you could read a little further, if you'd like a better understanding.
Sure why not I’ll give your literature a read.

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
if i ever get that fat, someone please kidnap me and lock me in a cell for 6 months with no food. just water
In such a scenario could I give you the Fritzl treatment?

I know most of you white trash racists are gonna focus on the fact that it's black people going wild. Understandable. That's some shit behavior. No excuse. But also notice how fucking fat everyone in that video is. That's peak america.
I'm sorry buddy but you've gotta teach your momma how too behave in public before you let "her" out in public again.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I didn't write it. And you will hate it. But it's a more accurate explanation than the blindly dumb "13%" nonsense.
13% the stat only reflects population I’ll have you know however I’ll read it. I read all sorts of shit. I’ve read the Quran, bagvad Gita, Book of Mormon, Bible, and a few various other beliefs. Ive read lots I’m trying to learn about Sanskrit currently.

hokie

the sand in your vagina
In such a scenario could I give you the Fritzl treatment?

I'm sorry buddy but you've gotta teach your momma how too behave in public before you let "her" out in public again.
I see you trying but that was a big swing and a miss.

13% the stat only reflects population I’ll have you know however I’ll read it. I read all sorts of shit. I’ve read the Quran, bagvad Gita, Book of Mormon, Bible, and a few various other beliefs. Ive read lots I’m trying to learn about Sanskrit currently.
I know what the "13%" means. I also know how grossly misused and misinterpreted that number is with regards to the stats that usually follow it from white supremacists.

Anyway, enjoy your readings, have a nice day.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Well, what do you expect when they hire McShit Stains?

0CCB0FC4-B4CB-4AC9-8CC2-2B8EC059DB63.jpeg

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I see you trying but that was a big swing and a miss.

I know what the "13%" means. I also know how grossly misused and misinterpreted that number is with regards to the stats that usually follow it from white supremacists.

Anyway, enjoy your readings, have a nice day.
Bro that article was nothing but feelings and excuses 🤷🏻‍♂️🫣😬 fairly typical. Actually I wouldn’t even call that an article as it tries to explain away negative behavior with poor me sob story bullshit

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Bro that article was nothing but feelings and excuses 🤷🏻‍♂️🫣😬 fairly typical. Actually I wouldn’t even call that an article as it tries to explain away negative behavior with poor me sob story bullshit
I knew your bias would have you see it that way. It does explain the flaws in your dumb 13% white power talking point. Maybe read it again without the klan hood on.

Back