fights Two heffalumps going at it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
Does it mean 'wanker'?
Im guessing it means overweight female - heffa = cow , lump = fat...

I just use the wanking gif every now and then...

For a bonus point - does anyone remember what this gif was named on OgrishForum - :wank:

Reactions: McM

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I know most of you white trash racists are gonna focus on the fact that it's black people going wild. Understandable. That's some shit behavior. No excuse. But also notice how fucking fat everyone in that video is. That's peak america.
We already tried to tell you the American black was different, but nobody wants to listen 🤷🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤦🏻‍♂️

Freyya

Little Miss Sunshine 🌞
I thought I might be so bold as to finish your sentence Freyya:

"Not the sort of behaviour one expects at McDonalds from black people..."

"Or is it..."
Hello Wiggins

I've seen whites, blacks and Vietnamese 'at it' on different occasions at McDonalds.
Must be the buzz they get from all that nutrient packed food eh..

hokie

the sand in your vagina
We already tried to tell you the American black was different, but nobody wants to listen 🤷🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤦🏻‍♂️
That's not really the whole story though. Yes, American blacks are different from, say, European blacks. Sure. But it's really more about the class system because poor trash whites are just as fat, lazy, and violent. The propensity to be fat, stupid, and violent isn't really about race and more about education and upbringing.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
That's not really the whole story though. Yes, American blacks are different from, say, European blacks. Sure. But it's really more about the class system because poor trash whites are just as fat, lazy, and violent. The propensity to be fat, stupid, and violent isn't really about race and more about education and upbringing.
So here’s the difference most Asians are not trash but there are trashy Asians the same goes for every other race, except for the American black where they are mostly trash and not the opposite like everyone else. That’s a fact.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Ginger kept running her dick licker and still hasn’t learned her lesson.

Just let big mama teach her a lesson.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Here’s some ‘food for thought’ relating to obesity.

The obesity pandemic started to ramp up from the 1950’s onwards. The biggest factor at that time was the introduction of antibiotics following WW2 for general use. If you look at time maps of obesity it almost appears to spread like an infection.

Farmers quickly realised giving livestock antibiotics made them grow and fatten up faster than usual. This lead to widespread use of giving our food sources daily antibiotics, with the manure also being used to fertilise plant crops with poop that contains a significant amount of active antibiotics. So vegans are actually more at risk!

People also started taking antibiotics too, in ever increasing numbers. The overall effect is damage to our microbiomes. There is a lot of strong evidence to point towards the microbiome affecting our body weight, and that increasing antibiotic use could be one of the major causes of obesity, particularly if the antibiotics were taken in early life as a baby.

Clearly more trials are needed, and other factors such as addiction need to be included as causative factors.

Here is an interesting article.

For anyone wanting to expand on their knowledge, the book 10% Human by Alanna Collen is excellent. The name comes from the fact only 10% of the cells in our bodies are actually ours. The rest are the bacteria, fungi and viruses that make up the microbiome.

Long and short- eat more fibre and take probiotics and pre-biotics. It’s really fucking important!!!

Another random fact, human breast milk contains pre-biotics to feed the early microbiome, and actual live probiotics!

Im guessing it means overweight female - heffa = cow , lump = fat...

I just use the wanking gif every now and then...

For a bonus point - does anyone remember what this gif was named on OgrishForum - :wank:

I didn't watch the video before I asked. Thanks, HG.

“Heffalump” is from the Winnie the Pooh stories. Winnie says elephant as “heffalump”.

Last edited:
Reactions: McM

hokie

the sand in your vagina
So here’s the difference most Asians are not trash but there are trashy Asians the same goes for every other race, except for the American black where they are mostly trash and not the opposite like everyone else. That’s a fact.
That's not a fact. That, by definition, is an opinion. And a dumb one. That's a fact.

Back