Serious Two Russian missiles have landed in Poland (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_20221115-204306.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
aaaaand most people will believe this with their whole hearts exactly 1 minute after they read it
Yeah, and upon reading that thread on Twitter I'm realizing there's way more simps completely deluded by the propaganda machine. Surely I can't be the only person who is open minded enough to consider these things all part of the strategy for NATO to double down and for the U.S to continue justifying their stoking of a war that wasn't necessary in the first place. (Did somebody say - False Flag !!!!??!)

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
Just a fyi, Zelenskyy said about 10 minutes ago that he just confirmed the killing of two Polish.

Bidens such a fucking gutless puke-fuck, $100 he doesn't escalate anything even though he said if anything lands anywhere in NATO land, Russia will pay heavily.
Fuck you you spineless sack of shit.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The Russian defense ministry in a statement denied its missiles crossed into Poland, calling the reports a “deliberate provocation.”

“The statements of the Polish media and officials about the alleged fall of ‘Russian’ missiles in the area of Przewodów is a deliberate provocation in order to escalate the situation. No strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border were made by Russian rockets. The wreckage published by the Polish media from the scene in the village of Przewodów has nothing to do with Russian weapons.” Stray Russian missiles feared to have landed in Poland

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The Russian defense ministry in a statement denied its missiles crossed into Poland, calling the reports a “deliberate provocation.”

“The statements of the Polish media and officials about the alleged fall of ‘Russian’ missiles in the area of Przewodów is a deliberate provocation in order to escalate the situation. No strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border were made by Russian rockets. The wreckage published by the Polish media from the scene in the village of Przewodów has nothing to do with Russian weapons.” Stray Russian missiles feared to have landed in Poland

Oh My! Didn't see this coming. LOL

mrln

silent ghost
i dont believe putin. hes a corrupt lying sack of shit.
i dont believe much of anything these days.
every leader is a fucking liar.
maybe he did and maybe he didnt send missiles to poland.
time will tell.
biden wont do shit. hes gutless and spineless. hes scared of china and rocket man.
fuck em all...

Back