bizarre Typical thieving niggers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran

I thought it was a dad and son/brother kind of thing.

Jesus though, what a fine upstanding family.

I read a reference one about the 'treck Boers' who headed out in Africa to find new land to farm on horse and ox drawn wagons.

One family had been lost for 50 years or so and was found in a remote rift valley all in bred to the point of imbecility. Amazing...

And thank you!

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
I thought it was a dad and son/brother kind of thing.

Jesus though, what a fine upstanding family.

I read a reference one about the 'treck Boers' who headed out in Africa to find new land to farm on horse and ox drawn wagons.

One family had been lost for 50 years or so and was found in a remote rift valley all in bred to the point of imbecility. Amazing...

And thank you!

They fascinate me. It’s like Hills Have Eyes, Wrong Turn and Texas Chainsaw Massacre in real life. Same type of people like in the movies.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
We can go at it in a different thread if you wish. I am game. Don’t spoil this one.
Wait what were you talking to me or
Screenshot_20240129-182954.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
They fascinate me. It’s like Hills Have Eyes, Wrong Turn and Texas Chainsaw Massacre in real life. Same type of people like in the movies.
the father/son pic in your avatar has a look of love to it, if you get my meaning. The father, I presume, looks with fondness on his son.

I also find inbred families fascinating. I saw Texas Chain Saw, the first one, where they got old gramps to try and use his hammer again...

I'll set up a thread on incestuous families as I have a good one to share with you.

W

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
These people are like prehistoric apes still. Eating stolen chips and ice-cream off the floor. Good work ape-dad.

If I came across this shit in a grocery store, me and fuckin monkey-man are gonna have a problem.... and if he wants to be perforated in front of his NIGLETS, so be it...

If you are going to do that, at least get some real food and not that industrialized shit. 🤮🤮🤮
That dumb nig-- grr animal doesn't know wtf you're talking about.... you're trying to reason with an animal... you realize they are not, and will never be, civilized?..

Last edited:

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Reparations for what ? Being upstanding model citizens? We should deduct all the crime in USA cities and then give them the invoice. It would not only cancel reparations… it would show an amount SEVERELY PAST DUE~ > Delinquent balance. “ Delinquent “ being the key word. Pay y’all reparations my ass! Did the negroes pay for their luxury room on the African slave ships to America ? No. Ok then. It’s settled. Ships don’t sail for free.

philk38

Lurker
Everything went downhill after Americans voted into high office a Negro circa 2008-2016. Things have never been the same and will never be.

44 himself stated "Elections have consequences".

Open your eyes. Btw I am a spanish speaking American.
I am from Chicago, IL I can tell you about the Long Legged Mack Daddy Barry Obummer

45cal1911

Well Known Member
I am from Chicago, IL I can tell you about the Long Legged Mack Daddy Barry Obummer

After the 2008 election everything became upside down for 8 years and we see the consequences today. We tried to fix it in 2016 but it only lasted for 4 years.

44 corrupted every branch of Gov and empowered his ilk.

Planet of the fucking apes.

Back