UK fuel and weed merchant (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Marijuana is great..... but, like everything else, once niggers get involved, it ruins the fun....
Now, it's just considered another nigger thing and nobody appreciates it for the natural medicine it really is...
I always wondered if it'd have been legal earlier In history if it wasn't ever associated with blacks.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
He must be well protected cause I can't help but feel he's made a huge mistake agreeing to that interview, it wouldn't take much effort to figure out who he is.

The diesel trick is a clever one

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
So diesel her in England costs only 40 p but our robbing cunts in government are making us pay £1.40 for it. Cunts need hanging.
MFKRS!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP

He must be well protected cause I can't help but feel he's made a huge mistake agreeing to that interview, it wouldn't take much effort to figure out who he is.

The diesel trick is a clever one
The "Force" in this one "Is Strong"
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Dolly

Uppity cunt
So diesel her in England costs only 40 p but our robbing cunts in government are making us pay £1.40 for it. Cunts need hanging.
Yup red diesel is subsidized for farmers, its regular diesel with nothing more than red dye added and perfectly safe for cars. you can use it red but the popos can do a dip test on your car, then they take the fuel and the car.. I live in a rural area so the cops stop test a lot apparently. Waters also cheap for farmers. Because my house water supply splits into 2 after the meter, 1 pipe goes into the house, the other pipe goes into a side field and fills a belfast sink sized water trough, trough is controlled with a ballcock and sheep very rarely drink water so it must use literally 2 gallons a year..I therefore only pay agricultural water rates of 50 quid a year. even though the fields not mine nor are the sheep.... You basically need to drive a tractor and own a couple of sheep and you will save a fortune lol

Back