More BLM stuff but from the UK (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Nice example for the kid BLM
Screenshot_2021-05-21-07-01-47.png

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Her BLM group released a “Death threats”
Statement trying to present it as race related incident/hit!
While they all knew it was a black on black crime!
That tells me more than enough about this scummy Burn loot Murder group

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Marcus rashford from man utd has recently said nobody likes to see a young black man doing well. I didn't give a fuck, if he plays well for man utd and brings joy to millions worldwide then he deserves his wages. But him saying it makes me think he's a cunt. And tonight he's fkin shit. Cavani is the man. With fernandes

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Marcus rashford from man utd has recently said nobody likes to see a young black man doing well. I didn't give a fuck, if he plays well for man utd and brings joy to millions worldwide then he deserves his wages. But him saying it makes me think he's a cunt. And tonight he's fkin shit. Cavani is the man. With fernandes
Only whites can be English

Vwj

NewbieX
Na, nobody likes manure full stop, don’t matter what colour they are

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
How wrong you are, if that’s the case you are not English you dumb fuck, do you know how many people have invaded this land and watered down you English blood,

shit you are an embarrassment to the English, paint yourself black and fuck off to Africa,
You’re a cunt go say that to people on the street and they will attack you fucking idiot

How wrong you are, if that’s the case you are not English you dumb fuck, do you know how many people have invaded this land and watered down you English blood,

shit you are an embarrassment to the English, paint yourself black and fuck off to Africa,
You’re a nigger

@imi come and look what this retard is saying 😂🤣🤣🤣

You honestly sound like you support blacks and immigrant invasion...... don’t know why you even made a thread? stupid dumbass nigger lover

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
So if a white German moved here he’s English?
So if the Arab called Ahmed whose Arab father and Arab mother are born in Sweden, is he really Swedish too?
With this theory then Mickey the mouse if he is born in a stable, then Mickey mouse is a horse?

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
Leader of the blm U.K. who want “house blacks” to be hung, if your black and against her then your a “coon” and also defund the police has been shot in the head by a group of black men

hope she doesn’t want a investigation
wait , so your saying that blacks are not angles 😁😁

Vwj

NewbieX
So if the Arab called Ahmed whose Arab father and Arab mother are born in Sweden, is he really Swedish too?
With this theory then Mickey the mouse if he is born in a stable, then Mickey mouse is a horse?
So a white man born in America is not American then, Jesus another simpleton

Vwj

NewbieX
@robotguy123 so explain to me what white people born in America are, or white people born in Australia are, hell what about the white people born in South Africa? As their not indigenous they can’t be American, Australian, South African, come on stupid, stop with the retard likes and show your workings, your nationally is where your born (citizenship is another matter)

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
So a white man born in America is not American then, Jesus another simpleton
America is a highly mixed society country
There is no such thing as "American" unless we think of the Indians or the Mexicans because they are the real Americans, they are the Native Americans who were already there on the American continent long before the white man shown up.

Back