UK Woman attacked Child attempted Abduction (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'd gladly go to prison knowing I killed that motherfucker.
A few comments on Twitter by people saying "Thank goodness she wasn't hurt bad" etc. Guess what? That seemingly 30 second assault has potential to cause very real long term trauma to a child that adversely affects them in adult life. PTSD is real folks and it's shit like this that can trigger it in children.
Fuck that filthy vile scumbag. I want to see him on this site struggling to get out of a flaming tyre with a knife in his guts.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I can't believe I'm still seething after a couple of hours I came back home after being out and it's still on my mind. maybe cos I raised a daughter on my own as a single dad and was (and still am) quite protective and vigilant like I have a set of eyes in the back of my head - I do believe I have an outstanding "Pedo Radar" when I'm out shopping etc , I can spot the cunts a mile away. I see them leering at little girls backsides as they walk past in food courts they are EVERYWHERE when you start taking notice it makes your head spin.
I know this is a bit long winded but I need to say - here in Australia a few years back we had a Prime Minister that literally won an election on having a policy called "Stop the boats" . YES that's right! it was years ago before "Woke" was a thing... when boatloads of these motherfuckers were sailing in the coast Guard was mandated by policy to turn the bastards around and back out to sea. Fuck'em if they starved or drowned. It became a huge issue in Parliament and heavily debated. I just wish we had politicians gutsy and strong enough to be like that again... but sadly they're all pussy puppets - In the last 20-ish years we have had a number of serious assaults , MURDERS and rapes perpetrated by these fucking Boat people. One such rape and murder was a huge story nationwide ... yet , still people have bleeding hearts for so called "Refugees" ... totally oblivious to the fact most aren't refugees , they're cunning stow aways from every general shit hole of this world FREELOADING off our Government.
What thanks do we get for taking these assholes in? Street gangs , home invasions, car jackings , Bold RAPES in public spaces ... it goes on and on.
I needed to rant about this cos I'm so done with being called a racist for pointing out the obvious and uncomfortable truth. It's not racist to care about your own country and its people, it's not racist to want to protect your community , and it's not racist to call them out for being the most rotten hideous demographic in society STATISTICALLY proven by the crime stats. FUCK OFF NIGGERS BACK TO SCUMLAND WHERE YOU COME FROM.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
I can't believe I'm still seething after a couple of hours I came back home after being out and it's still on my mind. maybe cos I raised a daughter on my own as a single dad and was (and still am) quite protective and vigilant like I have a set of eyes in the back of my head - I do believe I have an outstanding "Pedo Radar" when I'm out shopping etc , I can spot the cunts a mile away. I see them leering at little girls backsides as they walk past in food courts they are EVERYWHERE when you start taking notice it makes your head spin.
I know this is a bit long winded but I need to say - here in Australia a few years back we had a Prime Minister that literally won an election on having a policy called "Stop the boats" . YES that's right! it was years ago before "Woke" was a thing... when boatloads of these motherfuckers were sailing in the coast Guard was mandated by policy to turn the bastards around and back out to sea. Fuck'em if they starved or drowned. It became a huge issue in Parliament and heavily debated. I just wish we had politicians gutsy and strong enough to be like that again... but sadly they're all pussy puppets - In the last 20-ish years we have had a number of serious assaults , MURDERS and rapes perpetrated by these fucking Boat people. One such rape and murder was a huge story nationwide ... yet , still people have bleeding hearts for so called "Refugees" ... totally oblivious to the fact most aren't refugees , they're cunning stow aways from every general shit hole of this world FREELOADING off our Government.
What thanks do we get for taking these assholes in? Street gangs , home invasions, car jackings , Bold RAPES in public spaces ... it goes on and on.
I needed to rant about this cos I'm so done with being called a racist for pointing out the obvious and uncomfortable truth. It's not racist to care about your own country and its people, it's not racist to want to protect your community , and it's not racist to call them out for being the most rotten hideous demographic in society STATISTICALLY proven by the crime stats. FUCK OFF NIGGERS BACK TO SCUMLAND WHERE YOU COME FROM.
I empathise completely. Here's something else you'll seethe about - today is "World Refugee Day" (apparently) 😅😅.
Another load of virtue signalling shite that should be scrapped along with Pride Month and Coon History Month.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
It's the same here in England mate. The Navy and Lifebaots tow them in and they get put up in hotels.

Back